Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday 5th May 2006

How many of you believe that whatever experiences that you have in life,be it good or bad,are all created by you?That's to say that even if you happend to get robbed or get into an accident or get into a quarrel(even though it's not your fault),you are responsible?

Well,I believe in this,I take full responsibility for all the shit that I'm going through this period.Anyway,I tried an experiment today........I tried to manifest a Leyland Olympian double decker bus to go to bible study.

I did this for a few times,but didn't quite get it right.This is my third time,the first time I managed to get it right.Probably by luck.The second time I didn't get it.This time I was out by a little bit.

What I did was that I closed my eyes and visualised myself boarding the bus.I can feel the air-con,I could hear the engine sound,I could see myself sitting at my favourite seat.An additional thing I did this time was I visualised myself tapping the Ezy-link card on my way down the bus,and the time was 1800hrs.(I planned to reach by 1800hrs).

From previous times,I learnt that if I was too attached to the outcome,I wouldn't get it.After visualising,I let go by focusing my mind on other things,on business plans.To my suprise,the bus arrived within 3 minutes.Usually I got to wait for more than 10 minutes.But it wasn't a Leyland Olympian,it was a Volvo Olympian.And I reached my destination at 1756 hrs,4 minutes early.

I don't know what to make of this,probably the weather is too hot and the universe wants me to enjoy the air-con.The air-con of Volvo Olympians are more powerful than the Leyland Olympians.Well,I like the Leyland Olympians for their engine sound.I consider this experiment quite successful because I'm usually late,even when I leave my house early.

Probably there's this belief in me that the bus always comes late.I'm still experimenting.......stay tuned for my next post.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home