Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday 6th May 2006

A pretty busy day.....not because it's voting day.I can't be bothered who is winning the vote.

Tried to get some printer cartridges for printing out some E-books.Took a long time to get them printed.Family outing as usual......well,I always have this question in mind....what did I do to manifest so many family politics....I hate these family politics,why can't people just get along peacefully and not sabotage each other just for the sake of money??

Oh well.....I take responbility for all these happenings.Probably it's because after being the "target" for a while,my conscious level is dropping.But then......it has to be the case where I somehow manifested these situations sub-consciously....I'm still learning.

On good lesson I have learnt is this.....to release trying to gain approval.That can be learnt from the Sedona menthod.

When you are in a situation where you are not in the wrong,and someone tried to run you down.And you know that it's useless to complain because this person has backing from the judge.Since you know that the judge is very unfair,so why bother trying to gain approval from him and try to get him on your side?You are wasting your breath and efforts,and you end up frustrated.

I got into a situation last Sunday,was insulted by the old bitch.At first I was pretty mad with her.I tried to "complain" to my parents about this matter.But apparently they felt that it was a small case and she was in the right.As usual,they are always on her side.Well,what do you do?

Simple,stop seeking approval from anyone.I learnt this lesson the hard way.Why bother fighting you case when you know that you are alone anyway?So simply state your point,know that you are right,and MOVE ON!If people close to you can be unfair to you,anyone can.Be strong and fight the battle head-on yourself,if need be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home