Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday 7th May 2006

Wonderful day it is today.Had a great buffet lunch at Hotel Negara.After which I had a "Prosperity Drive" around district 10.Although I did not get to my home at Astrid Hill,it was still a great drive for inspirations for my house.

Speaking of manifestations......I went to pick up my book today at Kinokuniya."The Spontaneous Fufilment Of Desire" by Deepak Chopra.I was hoping to get sponsored for this book.I tried to manifest the sponsoring.Although I was really tight on budget,I refused to believe that I would stay broke all the way.I got out my savings and bought the book.After which I did not think much,just grateful that I've got the book.Lo and behold,I got my book sponsored within 2 hours.

Whatever it is,do not get attached to the outcome,just feel grateful for things,know that there'll be a solution and things will somehow work out,and you'll be fine.

Many of us fall into the trap of getting panicky when we get trapped in a financial situation,we tend to get very nervous about it,and we try to think of ways and means to"get the money".Then we start "hoping" that things will turn in our favour.And we keep thinking that we "must" have it,if not,we are doomed.This sets of a vicious cycle.By wanting,we push away the object of our desires.

I would urge everyone to do this,when you are in a bad situation,first thing is to remain calm.Think of your desired outcome.Then after which think of a solution that you'll use to solve the problem.The reason for the solution is for you to "lean on".Many of us have not let go of our old belief systems,and it's very difficult for us to "let go" and let the universe find the solution for us.By "leaning on" our solution,it's easier for us to let go.

Let me explain in detail,"leaning on" the solution you thought of doesn't mean that you attach yourself to the solution,instead be open to whatever outcome,and if everything else fails,then use the solution you thought of.When you do this,you have an open mind to the outcome and at the same time,your old beliefs won't sabotage you.

It's very tough for most of us to "let go" and let the universe bring the desired outcome.When we do that,a part of us will keep thinking "what if it doesn't happen?" all the what ifs keep coming to mind.And we can't "let go".

Hope this helps.This is my personal experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home