Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday 8th May 2006

Today is another wonderful day.Before I begin,let me explain clearly what I meant by having a "solution" yesterday.Actually a better word to use is a "Contingency Plan".A contingency plan to "lean onto",until you reach the stage whereby your belief system allows you to let go without any resistance.For help on releasing,you might want to try THE SEDONA METHOD.It's a good way to release.

OK,let's get back to today.Had a wonderful dinner with my good friend Christopher.Good friends are like rare gems.....I treasure my good friends.Christopher is a nice guy I met during my army days.He's a great friend,always willing to help others out,and someone who believes in fair play.I wanted to meet up with him because the past week he has been working,and has been infused with a lot of negative stuff.

Well,today is kind of like a mind cleaning session for him.Many of us fall victim to mind viruses.We get programmed subsconsciously by people surrounding us,movies,the news,certain books we read,songs that we listen and etc.....Since we live in such an enviroment,we got to learn to program our minds positively,so that we don't fall for negativity.

Chris and I had japanese food for dinner,then gelato ice cream(my favourite) for dessert.After that we proceeded for a short prosperity tour around the orchard residential district.We had a good chat,and he was telling me about how he got played out by a collegue who delibrately went to tackle a girl Chris was after.Talk about ethics.....I'm very particular about the people I hang around with.As a result,I admit this,I have very few close friends.I don't need quantity,but quality.I dare say that my friends are solid friends.

I told Chris to cut off contact with this loser.It's not worth wasting time and energy on jerks like this.Well,probably the universe is telling him that the girl is not good for him anyway.I reminded him who he really was,and he shouldn't be hanging around with losers.Losers are people who make you feel negative,they sap your energy as well as take advantage of your kindness.

But what really made Chris felt negative was that throughout this 26 years,he has no had a gf.He feels like a loser because other friends around him have been attached before or are getting married.Now the question is this......is getting a gf more important?Or trying to build a business empire more important?

We spoke of jealousy.Whenever he walks along Orchard Road,he'll complain when he sees any "Beauty and the Beast" (meaning pretty girl with ugly boyfriend).He said he feels negative and jealous when he saw that.I challenged him to celebrate the blessing the ugly boyfriend has,instead of saying that "Wah,this kind of looks can get pretty girl."One of the laws of prosperity is that when you celebrate others' good fortune or prosperity,you draw more to yourself.When you get jealous,you are repelling it.

If you get nothing out of this entry,please remember that law.Rich folks like me don't get jealous of others' success,but we admire them and celebrate their successes.We are happy for them for being successful.I challenge everyone reading this to do the following......whenever you see anyone driving big cars,or staying in big houses or having the lifestyle you aspire to have,celebrate their success.Feel happy for them,bless them,and blessings will follow you.

Interesting point to note.....when you spend 1 hour with a negative person,you need 12 hours to clean your mind and get back to the correct conscious level.Tough isn't it?So choose you friends wisely.By the way,that wasn't from me,it was from Prosperity Guru Randy Gage.He's one of my mentors.

All right,tomorrow's going to be another great day.Stay tuned......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home