Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Leadership Program Journey - How To Settle Disputes & Quarrels

I have disappeared for sometime.Currently taking this Leadership Program,which is really stretchy and stressful.It's an emotional roller coaster,but I believe everything happens for a reason.Until the end,I will not be able to know what is going to happen and why it will happen.

Think it is a good idea to take notes during this journey and understand what went right and what went wrong.OK,this is an idea that came from senior,Jasica.She suggested that I should pen my journey in LP down.

I agree that she made a very good point.My penning down everything,I am able to reflect and go back to what I missed out.

Today's coaching call was about settling disputes and quarrels.My house is constantly under World War.Every few months,there is sure to be a world war going on.Today,I realised that I could use the "Point In View" exercise to solve the problem,instead of getting angry and irritated then flare up.

I will use this method the next time I get the chance.Results will be updated here.5am later I need to go for morning madness.No choice,have to rest early.The rest of the stuff I will finish tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home