Friday, July 13, 2007

"This Thing Has Been Sitting In My Drawer For The Past 1 Year..." - Video Game Shopkeeper

The law of attraction has worked for me again.It never fails.It's whether you or me utilize it fully.Let me illustrate this with the following story that happended recently...

You probably know that I have this hobby of collecting video games.I was surfing the net a few weeks ago.Came across this series of games called "Lunar".There were 3 of them,Lunar Dragon Song,Lunar Knights and Lunar Genesis.

The very first thing I did was to write them down in my book.The exact thing I wrote was: "I have all 3 Lunar games for Nintendo DS.".

One week later,I went out to hunt for them.My usual place was Seow Choon.But unfortunately,I only managed to get 2 games there.They did not have "Lunar Genesis".I knew that once you have an INTENTION for something to happend,it will.

The next place I went to was Sim Lim Square,which was across the road from Seow Choon.But sadly,every shop I went to told me the same thing..."Nope,we don't have it.".

I refused to give up.I knew the power of intention.At that moment,there was an inner prompting for me to go to Funan Center.Logically,if you can't find the older games at Sim Lim Square,it would be more difficult for you to find them at Funan.

Reason is that the games at Funan Center are always newer,and also the stocks move very fast there.But since it was inspired action,I took it anyway.I went to Funan Center to try again.

When I reach there,I decided to try the game shop at the 5th floor which sells pre-owned games.Since Lunar Genesis was a very old game,my chances of finding it as a 2nd-hand game was much higher.

But when I reached there,the response I got was this..."Sorry,I have never heard of Lunar Genesis.I only know there's Lunar Dragon Song and Lunar Knights."

Well,that was fine.I continued my search down to the 4th floor.There was this other shop which always seemed to be empty.I might find what I want there...

I was suprised when I reached there.There was this shopkeeper from another shop on the 3rd floor there.My immediate thought was that the 3rd floor guy must have taken over that shop.But I tried anyway.And I got the same response.There was no stock.

At this point of time,I was almost about to give up.Since the 3rd floor guy has taken over the 4th floor shop,it would probably be pointless to visit the 3rd floor shop.I might as well go home.

But things happended in such a way that I had to pass by the 3rd floor shop on my way out.Well,since I am already there,might as well give it a try.The 3rd floor shop was open anyway.

I went in and asked.The shopkeeper asked me "Is this what you are looking for?".I was very excited.AT LAST!I finally found what I wanted!My search ended there.

He further added "This thing has been sitting in my drawer for the past 1 year.You must be pretty lucky to be able to buy it.It's the last piece."

Wow!I was thinking to myself...The law of attraction worked again.But there's also something to learn here...

I believe I was too attached to the outcome initially.That's why when I went to all the shops,I wasn't able to get what I wanted.The law of attraction works only when you are detached to the outcome.

It was only during the last part that I was detached to the outcome.Because I was starting to get tired and wanted to go home.At that moment,things started to happend.

By learning from my mistakes,you will be able to attract what you want faster.Remember...be detached.And use the power of intention.It always works.I have used it when I wasn't able to fix my uncle's computer.I used it when I wanted to buy something,or when I needed some extra cash.

It will never fail you.I wish you prosperity and God speed in manifesting your desires.

Next blog entry..."Rich Rich Man VS Poor Rich Man".Stay tuned.Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home