Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday 9th May 2006

A rainy day.Plans for dinner were disrupted.Every Tuesday is our Prosperity Tour.3 rich men meet up to feel prosperous every Tuesday.Our initial plan was to meet at Holland Village for NYDC.The bake rice rocks.

Due to bad weather,we had to meet at Suntec City NYDC instead.As usual,I tried my bus manifestation experiment.I was a little disturbed by the weather,wondering if it'll affect our prosperity tour.I happended to miss a double decker bus before I reached the bus stop.I was slightly irritated,but I reminded myself that it shouldn't stop me from trying to manifest another one.After all,we live in a world of abundance.

At the bus stop,I did the usual visualization.Engine sounds,feeling the air con,saw myself tapping the ezylink card at the exit point at 1900 hours.I spent around 3 minutes on this.After that I let go.As usual,I tried to visualize a Leyland Olympian.This time,I let go by trying to think of our business meeting tomorrow.

Sure enough,in about 6 minutes,I saw a double decker approaching.However,it's not a Leyland Olympian,instead,it was a Volvo Super Olympian.Those new buses.I was pretty happy to board the bus,at least it was a double decker.It was a comfortable ride.

You guys might want to try this.After the great dinner,it was time to go to my house.We were debating whether to take bus 75 or 77.But before I reached the bus stop,I visualized bus 77 coming after a short while.After the debate,we decided to take whatever bus that comes first.Indeed,bus 77 came after 3 minutes.Speaking of manifesting desires.....this is cool stuff!

After going to our houses at Astrid Hill,we decided to have Gelato Ice Cream at Gurthrie House at Fifth Avenue.I can tell you,the Dark Chocolate is really addictive.Go and try it if you are in the area.

Usually we order 3 cups of 3 flavours,but we discovered that the value pack of 750ml was more value for money.As one cup of 3 flavours cost $4.90,the 750ml costs $11.80,and the portion is bigger.However..........we didn't realise that value pack was only for take away.We can't eat in the cafe.So no choice,we went out to a spot beside the entrance of Cold Storage and had our ice cream.Although we stood while we eat,it was still very enjoyable.After our ice cream,we went back to the cafe to get some ice water to rinse our mouths and quench our thirst.

Time is 2230.Time to go retire.We went to the bus stop and waited for the bus.This time I tried to manifest an SMRT bendy bus.Kok Leong wanted to manifest a non-air-con double decker.We spoke about it briefly and just let go,without really visualizing.And..............

What we wanted didn't come.I took a normal SMRT bus and Kok Leong took a single deck bus home.It was quite a fun day.

Lesson learnt......Take the visualizing seriously.Involve the 5 sense before letting go.And always be open to better things that will come your way.Don't be attached to the outcome.

Stay tuned for tomorrow...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home