Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wednesday 10th May 2006

Hmm....troubled day today......some complications came up in our business agreement.Nevertheless,it's still a great day.At least I had a great dinner.Let's see.....I had Oat Prawns,Guitar Duck,Deep Fried Belly Pork and Sand Skin Chicken.

After dinner we had our business meeting.We brainstormed for ideas for our next step for the business.Somehow felt tired today because I wasn't able to sleep well last night.I could understand why,I manifested it because I was still very mad with the bitch when my dad reminded me that I shouldn't mess around with her.So do not hold grudges or be angry.Try to forgive as much as possible as it's for your own good.

Today I tried to wait for my favourite bus at the Hill Street bus stop,as Kok Leong wanted to wait for his favourite 166 bus,SBS 9033Y.We waited till around 11 plus,after that I decided to wait for my bus as my bus comes at 2355 hrs.This time I did not do any visualization as I was feeling tired and I kind of took for granted that my favourite bus will come.Well,my favourite bus can be seen at my friendster profile,if anyone is interested.I waited and waited and got pissed when I found out that it wasn't on duty today.Damn it.

So I walked down to Bras Basah to meet my parents.Felt really tired.After which my dad reminded me that I should be selling away the books that I bought.Suddenly I remembered.I smsed Kok Leong and asked him whether he'll be coming down to collect the books from me.

He asked me to go down with him to the Neways to sell the books.........I did mention to him that it was not convienent for me to be there.But what really disturbed me was that I felt that he was trying to go back on his word.He tried to sell the books 2 weeks ago on a Saturday.But he failed,saying that he waited and waited but the "prospects" were not in sight.He claimed to have waited for 2 hours.I accepted his reason.I told him to try again the following Thursday,but he said he had something on,and we posponed till this week.

He mentioned that we could use the books as bonuses when we start our business.I was quite unhappy about this matter as I felt that he betrayed our trust.In our group,we believe in keeping our word.If we promise something,we deliver.As businessmen,that's one of our code of conduct.I always believe in ethics and treating others fairly.We want those who deal with us to have a peace of mind and trust us.

Well,the issue is that......did he really agree to sell the books?Or he just agreed because at that point of time he felt that it was profitable?Looks like I got to call up Christopher tomorrow to discuss this matter.We got to clear up this issue,if it's a misunderstanding.If it's not a misunderstanding,we got to deal with it with care,so that we are fair to all parties.

What will be the outcome...................?Read on tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home