Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What To Do......When You Are Overwhelmed With Negativity Over Your Enemies?

I discovered something today...........and I want to share it with you.

If you have felt very negative and bitter towards your enemies,then this post is specially dedicated to you.

Before I begin.....I believe you know this.....if you harbour hatred and bitterness,you are hurting yourself.And if you are a Christian like me,you are actually blocking God's blessings for you.

But then when you are in the situation,it's very difficult to cool down and just forgive them like that..........Right?

Well,it was very tough for me.Let's assume you are like me.

So what can you do to release this hatred and bitterness?

Simple...........

Just ask yourself what are your goals in life......what's the lifestyle you want to lead?What is the "perfect life" for you?

Then go to places where "your perfect life" lies.For instance,if you have a dream car,go to the car showroom and look at that car.If you have a dream house,go to your dream house or to the area where you desire to stay in.

Once you are there,start visualising in your mind how would your life be like once you "reach there".

When you start doing that,you start feeling "prosperous".You mood starts to become better.All of a sudden,you enemies seem so small and so distant.....

You know that they are not so important after all.They are not so worthy of your attention after all.Your goals and dreams are more important.

You agree with me?Well,if you don't know,then try it out.

Christopher and I did this today and it worked for the both of us.You might want to try it.

As you may have realised,we have been under attack by our enemies recently.He's in a worse situation than me.He sees his enemies daily,whereas I only see my enemies on weekends.

Well,hopefully I don't have to see them at all.

What Christopher and I did was to go for our "Prosperity Tour".We went to our dream houses,visualised our future and then went to Gelato Ice Cream.

It helped tremendously.It gave me more strength and excitement to work.All of a sudden,my enemies seem to far and distant.

That's why.......it's already 6:04 AM now and I'm still in front of my computer.I'm so excited about my future.

I want to work as much as I possibly can.

You can too.I'm sure you have a dream and goal worth pursuing.One that will make you excited.If you don't have one,then find one.After all you only have one life.

LIVE WITH PASSION!

Came to realise that my wife was suspended from work.I was suprised because her superior seemed to like her.Her superior said before that she had a bright future.I was shocked when I knew that she was suspended.

Then the reason came out......she lost her temper with her assistants.She kept changing assistants because they couldn't work with her due to her temper.Well,recently she has been going through some stress,that's why she's more tempremental.

And so am I.But thank God we didn't lose our temper with each other.Praise God we are a loving couple.

But she did something which I don't quite agree with.There were a few occasions,she refused to show up at work because of her mood.Her superior was super pissed with her because of this matter.I feel that she shouldn't work based on her mood.Oh well,I'll speak to her about this when she's in a better mood.

Interesting thing,I lost my temper with my enemies and didn't turn up for Sunday outing.The pharoah(my boss) got pissed with me too.Oh well,I guess that's why God made us a couple.There are many coincidences in our lives.

Oh well,I've come to the end of my posts.Hope you've enjoyed reading.I'll see you soon.I got to go back to work.

Meanwhile,stay blessed and prosperous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home