Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How You Can Pray More Effectively......PROVEN Technique!

It has been a long time.......how's everything?Hope you have been prosperous.I've been very very busy with work.But all these are worth it.In life,if you want something,you must pay the full price.

You are hearing from me again today because there's an important message for me to share.It has been in my heart for a quite sometime.Let me finish the main point of this post,after which them I'll update you with what happended ok?

If you are a Christian,then this post should prove to be quite beneficial to you.Probably you are one of those who needed this.God has been urging me to share this here.....

Have you ever wondered which is the best way to pray?

Many people like to say "You better pray hard.".Do you pray hard?Or do you pray soft?You may be wondering what is "pray soft".Frankly,I don't know either.

Do you know what is "pray hard"?If you do,then "pray soft" is the direct opposite.

Well,my interpretation of "pray hard" is to pray loudly and to pray profusely.To keep praying and praying...in a frenzy way,till God responds.Question is...........does this work?

Does "praying hard" work?If it doesn't,then what's the effective way to pray?

Here's the secret..........

When you pray,you need to have a FOUNDATION for your prayer.When you have a foundation for your prayer,your FAITH increases.And when your faith increases,your prayer gets answered.

I'm sure you know that God responds to FAITH.

And what can you do to have a FOUNDATION for your prayer?

SIMPLE.......

Before you pray,go into the word of God(check your Bible) for verses that pertain to your situation.Read through and meditate on those verses,then start to pray,holding onto the promises as you pray.

Let me quote an example......

I just found out that my friend Christopher is facing a lot of challenges at his workplace.He keeps getting sabotaged by those collegues of his.He felt really negative.

I was prompted to pray for him.In his situation,he is surrounded by enemies.He needs protection from the Lord in this instance.

Psalm 91 is about protection.Before I prayed for him,I went through Psalm 91 and meditated through it.I clamied all the promises stated in there in the name of Jesus.

Then I started to pray for Christopher.

Afterwhich,if anything happends,I'll still be able to STAND IN FAITH.Because I've already laid a FOUNDATION in my prayer.I've already claimed the promises in Psalm 91.

Let's talk about your situation......let's say you are in a financial crisis now and you want to pray for a financial blessing.....

You can go through Psalm 23.There's a verse that says "The Lord is my shepherd,I shall NOT want.".Meditate on that verse,then start praying.

Usually,after you pray,how fast the situation improves will depend on how much FAITH you have.In certain cases,there are more challenges that come before the blessings.

The main key is how do you fight on despite the negative circumstances?

You have to use your FAITH.

Yes,it's easier said than done.I've been through it too.I know how you feel.But once you have a FOUNDATION in your prayer,no matter what the devil throws at you,you are not affected that much.

When the challenges come,you can just remind yourself of the verse you meditated on.And there you are,your FAITH allows you to BELIEVE THAT THE BLESSING IS ON ITS WAY.

This is a PROVEN way to have your prayers answered.Of course there are also many other ways.I read this from Kenneth E Hagin.(I love his books).

In order to use this technique effectively,you need to immerse yourself in the word of God.You have to know the Bible well.Which are the promises you can claim.There are many of them.

Hope this helps.God bless you.

OK,now about me..........are you wondering what happended to me these 2 months?Well,I've been very busy with planning and setting up my internet marketing business.I went for a course in Penang and learnt quite a lot.

I'm still in the setting up stage.Hopefully I can launch my product and site in December.

Recently I've actually came across quite a lot of things that I want to share.I'll share them in subsequent posts.A lot happended.Some will actually benefit you.Others are just for entertainment purposes.

Use my experience to benefit yourself.You can avoid hard knocks.

I'm planning to write once per month.Currently,my schedule only permits that.I'll consolidate everything and then post everything at one shot on a single day,but multiple posts.

Now for my next post........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home