Wednesday, July 12, 2006

TRUE Personal Ghost Encounter Part 1..........My 1st Encounter With A Ghost.

Do you believe in ghosts?Have you ever seen or encountered?

Maybe yes,maybe no.............I had seen and experience these "things" a few times.You will hear my story about Mandai Crematorium for tonight.If there's more time,you'll hear about the others as well.If not,you'll hear the next parts when I return next Tuesday.

Before I begin,if you are faint-hearted,please stop reading............I don't want to be responsible for your sleepless night.*smile*

By the way,speaking of these things,I watched "Re-cycle" today.It was quite a nice show,though it wasn't that scary."The Eye" was really scary."Re-cycle" is more about storyline that horror.The storyline is good.Worth a watch.

Pull up a chair and relax...............hug someone tight if you need too...........Let's begin............

This incident happended to me 5 years ago............in May 2001.If I didn't remember the date wrongly,it's 16th May 2001.

A few days before 16th May 2001.........

I was on bus 138,just took it to the zoo and back to Ang Mo Kio interchange.On the way,I discovered Mandai Crematorium.

At that time,I didn't know Mandai Crematorium existed.I thought there was only Mount Vernon and Bright Hill.I was very excited about all these places,because I love to explore old,unrenovated toilets.You probably know this hobby of mine.

Why choose these places?Because the toilets of these places are usually not renovated.Reason is simple,because not many people go to these places.I was hoping to find nice toilets there.

From the bus,I tried to view the Crematorium.I couldn't,for it was too far it.If I wanted to go in,I would have to alight and walk in.I knew I would have to go back to Mandai Crematorium someday.Made my way back to Ang Mo Kio Interchange and kept wondering what kind of toilets I would find there............

Saturday came..........I asked the Pharoah if he wanted to explore a new place that I have discovered.He said yes.We drove to Mandai Crematorium.It was 8:40 PM at night.Unfortunately the gates were locked.I was rather disappointed.

When we approached the place,it looked really eerie.Darkness covered everything beyond the gate.I felt excited.............that place sure looks haunted.I made a firm decision to explore it.

16th May 2001 came............I did not particularly choose that day.It so happended that after my driving lessons at Bukit Batok Driving Center,I tried to ask Alex(one of my friends) out for dinner.He declined because he just got attached and wanted to be with his girlfriend.

Sometimes in life,you got to fend for yourself.If you depend too much on people,you'll be disappointed.Well,it's ok.I'm used to going out alone anyway.I decided..............it's the day I'll explore Mandai Crematorium.................

I was very excited.I took a train down from Bukit Gombak to Ang Mo Kio.Through the whole journey,I couldn't wait to reach Mandai.................

Before I continue,back then,Mandai Crematorium was not like what it is today.No new buildings,only the few old blocks.It was very eerie even during daytime.

I reached the bus stop at 1615 hrs...............Crossed the road and walked in...........the whole place was very quiet.After a while,I reached the gates...............there was a very unwelcoming feeling.I felt uncomfortable...........But I told myself,I won't leave this place until I see my toilets.........

I proceeded on beyond the gate............the grey,gloomy old blocks appeared nearer and nearer..........as I walked,a chill came from the bottom of my spine..............but I continued walking.

Finally,I reached the main building.There was a location map in the open.The first thing I went to find is the toilet.I saw it,it is at the block at my left side,where the main office is.I walked towards the block,pass the office.There was someone working there,which lessened my fear.

I walked into the toilet.................it was very eerie.There were more than 10 cubicles in there.They were lined up in a straight row,from the entrance to the other end.It was a very big toilet.All the tiles were gray in color and the doors were made of wood.The whole place felt gloomy and eerie.Behind the sinks were the urinals.Many hidden corners inside.

I checked out the brands of the sitting and squatting toilets and made my way out.I wasn't in the mood to pee there.It was too eerie.Imagine if you were peeing halfway and suddenly something appears..........

I found out that the squatting ones were Johore Pipe Company and the sitting ones were American Standard.All were not renovated.Johore Pipe Company was in trend during the 80s to early 90s.After satisfying my curiousity,I made my way out.

Before I left the place,I tried to find out where they cremate the bodies..............I went back to the map and checked the location of the furnances.They were at the building just in front of me.It had the height of a 2 storied building,but there was only 1 floor.It had a very high ceiling.From far,it looked like a prison cell.There were many vertical wooden bars covering it.But it's actually a big hall.

I was wondering why was it designed in this way?I couldn't even see the furnance.It looked like some kind of prison.................My eyes were scanning the whole area for the furnance............

THEN SUDDENLY......................I saw something................

It was standing at one of the corners of the hall.Beside the corner,there was a door.I got shocked.What the hell was that?A very cold chill came up my spine.................

I tried to keep calm,turned my body slowly and once I faced the outside,I started to run.......until I reached the bus stop.I was really shocked............

It was 1637 hrs in the afternoon..........the sun wasn't that bright.

What did I see?I'll describe it to you.

This thing has an oval shaped body and an oval shaped head.It has no hands or legs.No nose,no mouth,no ears,only a pair of eyes.The eyes look just like human eyes,just that they are red in color and vertical.Imagine the human eyes being rotated 90 degrees clockwise........

The body and head were white in color.Light could pass through it.The pair of eyes were glaring at me.Luckily I was wearing sunglasses,that's why there was no direct eye contact between us.The glare made all my hair stand.I was so shocked that I ran all the way till I reached the bus stop.

I called up Alex.Asked him what was the thing I saw.At first I didn't believe it was something "dirty",because those things came out at night,not in the day time.Alex told me that after 3pm,those things start to get active.If they are very strong,they can come out during daytime.

I can never forget that glare for as long as I live.It's really scary.I couldn't sleep that night.The thing keep appearing in my mind.The next day I went to temple to pray and felt better.

OK,you'll hear the next story if there's time tomorrow.If not,see you after I come back.God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home