Saturday, July 01, 2006

Secrets To Lose A Girl..............FAST!!Part 1

I took a long time to decide what to write.........until this title came to mind.I think many guys who are new in the field of tackling girls will benefit from this.

Of course,I am not a cassanova and neither am I a PUA(Pick Up Artist).But here are some tips on how to LOSE A Girl.............FAST!(Lose meaning make her breakup or reject you)

Are you ready to learn how to lose a girl?Pull up a chair,get comfortable..........and LET'S BEGIN.........

I will tell you my story of how I lost many girls during my younger days.Haha my wife may not be happy when she reads this.But hey,she better be grateful,if I hadn't lost all those girls,I wouldn't have had her right?So don't despair,if you lose your current target.

Always remember this...............Everything happends for your highest good.If I hadn't lost those girls,I wouldn't have been able to meet my wife and have such a wonderful relationship.

There are a few stories,I will share from the beginning.........till I had my first success tackling a girl.If you would like me to share what happended during those relationships,please drop me a comment,and I will continue tomorrow.If not,tomorrow night I will go on to another topic.

1997 July..............it was the beginning of my polytechnic life...........I was admitted into Singapore Polytechnic,Multimedia Software Engineering.This is more of a "guy's course",girls only make up 10% of the whole course.And needless to say,you can count with one hand how many good-looking ones are there.............

I was in the same class as one of my secondary school mates.My good friend was in another class.There was nothing spectacular in my class.But in my good friend's class,there was a girl that caught my eye.She stood out from the rest.But of course,when you are comparing an average among the worst,she becomes the best.

I won't mention her name here.She's very tall,has long hair,almond shaped face and wears specs.She has an elegant look,even though she wears T-shirt and jeans.I was attracted to her when I saw her.I wondered how could I tackle her............

When I see her at the bus stop,I would try to steal glances at her,and when she looks back,I'll look away.At that time,I didn't have enough self-confidence.In fact,I had a low self-esteem.I always thought that I wasn't good looking.

Hey,don't get the wrong idea.I am good-looking.I mean now.I look a lot better now.Hahaha but too bad,I'm already married.Girls reading this must look elsewhere.

Alright,back to the story.I was afraid of approaching her.Even as a friend.I decided to use the inter-lab chat system to try to get to know her.I tried to find out which computer terminal she was sitting at,and try to initiate an inter-lab chat with her.The sad thing was she never responded.Many guys tried but she never responded.

I wondered what to do.........one day I decided to write an E-mail to her..........this was what I wrote.........it sounds really silly,now I come to think of it........

Hi there,
Would you like to be friends?I know that you are very good in C programming,and would like to learn from you.What is your formula for success?Care to share?
From
My name

I admitted I was really nervous when I sent out the E-mail,and even more nervous when I waited for her reply.I sent it on a Friday........so I waited till Monday for a reply........

Monday came.............No reply.
Tuesday came............No reply.
Wednesday came........Still no reply.

My heart sank like a stone.............then later on,my good friend told me that she was on friendly terms with him and they even chatted on the phone.I told him to go ahead.I would rather lose a girl than a friend.I gave up on her.

This was my very FIRST attempt trying to pick up a girl.Let me tell you what is the first ingredient..............Self-confidence.

Of course there's a saying that before you fight a battle,you already admit defeat,you are already defeated.But on the other hand,if you have self-confidence,there's a difference in the way you walk and talk.All of a sudden,your charm will increase.I could imagine how terrible I must have looked when I dared not lock eyes with her when she looked at my direction.

Can you tell why didn't I get a response?

Few reasons,first of all,the letter sounds very desperate.Secondly,I was like begging her to help me.Never beg a woman.Make her beg you.Never have the lower-hand.As you can see in this situation,I've put myself at the lower-hand.

Thirdly,the letter was not attention catching.It sounds very bland and boring.In order for you to tackle a girl,you must catch her attention first!If you are handsome,you don't have to worry.But most of us are average looking guys.So you got to have some tricks up your sleeve.Astrology,palm reading,hand-writing analysis and magic tricks are good ways to catch a girl's attention.

If I were to do it all over again,I think I would have got her.But I won't want her.My wife is the BEST!!!Yeah,she should read this!

Let's move on to the second case...................we fast forward to 1998..........

1998 was the year that I was introduced to internet chatting.I started off with Alamak Chat.Hahaha I am an expert now in making girls fall for me over the net.Would share some stories with you next time.

Alamak chat.............I didn't know that I could use chatrooms to tackle girls,until a classmate told me he met a lot of great girls from IRC and alamak.I gave it a try............

It was kinda fun to be able to talk to girls.After all,I was always very shy when I talk to them face to face.I was really excited to play with the internet chat program.That time,everyone was crazy over Titanic.It's an anti-prosperity movie.Tell you why next time..........

I used the nickname Leonardo.I didn't use it because I wanted to appear as handsome,but rather I used it because he was my idol back then.I was so envious of his good looks.

Wah,surprise,I got many girls chatting with me.I was really enjoying myself.Then I saw the nick Kate."Kate Winslet?" I thought to myself.............I decided to chat with her.........she was 15,I was 18.We kinda clicked.But at that time she didn't arouse my interest...........

I went online the next day,she was also online.We had a great chat this time,and I found that we had a common interest.We both loved Jacky Cheung's songs.I found out that she was from Cedar Girls School.Wah,girls school are the best.The good stuff there are usually avaliable,as compared to mixed school,good stuff are all taken up.

I started to get interested in her,so I asked her if she was attached.She said yes.Damn it,my heart sank like lead again.I went home to nurse my "wounds"............it kinda affected my mood to study.(I would have slapped myself if it happends now)

I kept thinking of what to do............then I MADE UP MY MIND........................

I'll tell her how I felt about her,then see what happends.Next day,same time,I went online again and great,she was online.After asking her how she was and the usual stuff,I started to admit my feelings...............following was what I said to her in the chatroom(it's very lame in my opinion now)............

Me: "There's something which I would like to tell you............"
Her:"What?"
Me:"I don't know if I should say it........................"
Her:"What is it?Just speak your mind.........."
Me:"Will you promise not to get offended if I said it?"
Her:"Yes,I promise."
Me:"Actually I wanted to tell you I am interested in you,although you are already attached,I just wanted to tell you this.Don't get offended ok?"
Her:"What?Don't scare me,you haven't even seen me before,how can you fall for me?"
Me:"Feelings are very difficult to define..........don't ask me why,I don't know why I fell for you......."
Her:"I'm sorry,we don't know each other very well.Let's just be friends.After all you never know what happends in the end right?"
Me:"OK,that's great."
Her:"Yeah,feel free to E-mail me.We can keep in contact through E-mail.My address is xxxxx@xxxx.com"
Me:"OK,I'll write to you."

Before I go on to the second part of this story,let's analyse the conversation..........

Can you spot the mistakes I have made?

Let me judge myself...............Firstly,I am being very indecisive.I was afraid of letting her know of my feelings.I was afraid that she will be offended by what I said.NONSENSE.Always remember this,one,girls hate guys to be indecisive.Two,when someone they feel neutral about gets interested in them,they are usually more than happy.At least it shows that they have market value.Of course whether they like you or not,it depends on how you tip the scales in your favour.

I sounded really wimpy.The problem is this,I haven't even gotten her attention and I'm expecting a YES from her.It's like in sales,you haven't even convinced the prospect and you are asking for an order.

The part about "I don't know why I fell for you." shows a few things.........one,I'm desperate.Two,I have no sense of direction.I give the feeling that I don't know what I am doing.

But on the whole,it was still passable.From what she said about "you'll never know what happends in the end" shows that she's giving me a chance to prove myself.

OK,read on to see how I screwed up.................

Everything went on smoothly.I looked forward to going to school everyday to check my E-mail for mails from her.I told her I knew astrology.She gave me her birthdate and I analysed her.Then one day...................she asked me for my photo.

I didn't have any with me.So I told her I didn't have any.She said never mind,she sent me hers.............."How does she look like???A dinosaur?Can't be.......after all she has been attached before......shouldn't be that bad right???"

AND..............THE MOMENT OF TRUTH CAME.................

She sent me this group photo with her classmates.I mistook her friend for her.The friend isn't that great............but I was too "involved" to reject that kind of looks.I told her she looked great.I told her I was falling for her more deeply.

I later found out that she was the better looking one.YEAH!!!!!!

Then one day................she told me she broke up with her boyfriend.Wah,the stars in my skies all became brighter.........but I didn't become the angel she loved,neither did I open my arms to protect her.(Sounds familiar?I quoted this from a chinese song.)

I was so happy......I had a chance after all..............BUT..........................

My happiness was short-lived.......our next chat involved one of my coursemates.She asked me if I knew this guy.I said I didn't,she said he claimed to know me.I went to find out who was this guy..............

I found him during a lecturer where many classes gathered.He told me he was the guy I was looking for.I asked him many questions about her.He told me he knew her quite well and knows her personally.He has seen her before.FINALLY.................THE TRUTH.............

She got attached again,but not to him.It was a senior from our course.This guy got into the Newpapers for a final year project he did.

DARKNESS fell in my world...............all of a sudden...........I felt a sore feeling coming from my heart.(Hey,if it's now,I can use Deepak Chopra's methods to resolve it.)I lost my appetide and mood to do anything.I decided to skip lessons that day.(What a stupid thing to do,just because of an average looking gal....)

OK,since this is the situation,I decided to see what I can do to salvage the situation......I told her that I mistook her friend to be her,and although I thought she was the "worse looking" one,I would still accept her.................

No more replies from then on...............

I gave myself 2 weeks to get over it.And I got back to normal.....................

But I hated myself for not getting into the papers,and not being "famous".Does it mean that I must be famous to be able to get the girl of my choice?That was when the negative programming started..............I felt really lousy about myself.You can imagine how low my consciousness level was back then.You should know now that it's nonsense that you must be rich and famous to get the girl of your choice.If she wants rich and famous guys,she's not worth your effort.

OK,let's analyse this part of the story...........
Why did I fail??

My view is that I should have asked her out.Even if it's a group outing,just go.I might have stood a chance.I didn't take action when she told me she broke up.

Next,sometimes it's better to do nothing at all and walk off.Don't even bother trying to salvage the situation.No chance means no chance.

Share something with you here.............it's from David DeAngelo,who is a seduction artist.He says that you have 30 seconds to make an impression on a woman.If you fail to "prove" to her that you are a "dorminant male",or rather if you fail to make the impression,you are a goner.There's nothing you can do to make her interested in you.

So bear that in mind.I wish you all the best in finding and keeping the girl of your dreams.

Time is getting late now.Actually I got 2 more stories to share.I'll do it tomorrow.Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home