Tuesday, June 27, 2006

If There Was A Button To Push That Activates 'The Money Flow' Into Your Life,Would You Push It Right Now?

I believe you would right?Who wouldn't?

To be frank,that headline wasn't by me.I got it from Joe Vitale's Hypnotic Gold Newsletter.I went through one of the issues yesterday,it has helped me and I want to share it with you.

I'm not kidding when I say there's a button to push.In fact,there are 9 buttons to push on your body.Why push?

Simple,to activate 'the money flow' into your life.WAIT!There's actually more to it..............

By pushing these 9 buttons,you can...................

1)Breakthrough negative beliefs that are holding you back from achieving your goals.
2)Overcome fear that's stopping you from performing 'seemingly impossible feats'.
3)Better health.
4)Kill negative emotions.
5)Makes you more calm when you are trying to apporach a pretty chick.
6)Gives you more drive and more courage.
7)Brings you toward the life you desire to live.

OK,that's all the benefits I can think of.There are many more.Find out for yourself.

I personally used it,it works.Yesterday,I had a lot of work piled up.I was feeling stressed out,how am I going to finish everything?I was very tired.After tapping the 9 buttons on my body,I felt better,and the drive came back.I was able to complete more than expected.

Today,I was somehow feeling negative.I don't know why.These things sometimes happend.I don't know you've encountered certain days,where you feel negative without knowing why........anyway,I used the method and I felt a lot better.I am ready to work again.

INTRODUCING.............the EFT(Emotional Freedom Techniques)

This is a wonderful technique for removing the negative emotions that limit our success. Using this technique, you can gain the emotional freedom to truly pursue being, doing and having what you really want in life.

EFT is a meridian-based energy therapy developed by Gary Craig from the landmark discoveries of Dr. Roger Callahan. It is a simple technique that often provides rapid relief from physical-emotional issues (e.g. Trauma, PTSD, Phobias, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Anxiety, Addictive Cravings, Nightmares, Abandonment, Fear of Public Speaking, Fear of Flying, Love Pain, Depression, Pain, Headaches and much more). What follows is a brief introduction to this remarkable technique. For further information, including the EFT Manual and case-histories, please visit Gary Craig's website.

In 1980 Dr. Callahan was working with a patient, Mary, for an intense water phobia. She suffered from frequent headaches and terrifying nightmares, both of which were related to her fear of water. To seek help, she had been going from therapist to therapist for years....with no material improvement. Dr. Callahan tried to help her by conventional means for a year and a half. He didn't make much headway either.

Then one day he stepped outside the normal "boundaries" of psychotherapy. Out of curiosity, he had been studying the body's energy system and decided to tap with his fingertips under her eyes (an end point of the stomach meridian). This was prompted by her complaint of some stomach discomfort.

To his astonishment, she announced immediately that her phobia was gone and she raced down to a nearby swimming pool and began throwing water in her face. No fear. No headaches. It all went away....including the nightmares. And it has never returned. She is totally free of her water phobia. This incident lead to what is called the Discovery Statement:

"The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system."

Dr. Callahan has since refined and expanded his findings to a series of related routines. They encompass nearly every area of emotional improvement imaginable....from phobias to panic disorders to sports performance. And, along the way, he has also applied these techniques to physical problems and addictive cravings with notable success.

EFT is based on all these procedures. Gary Craig, a Stanford-trained engineer, reduced years of diligent research and endless trial and error to one practical procedure that is described here in brief.Important note: While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage.

Neither Gary Craig nor Brad Yates are licensed health practitioners, and certain issues should be addressed by such professionals. You must take complete responsibility for your physical and emotional well-being, and you must agree to hold harmless anyone involved with EFT from any claims made by anyone whom you seek to help with EFT.

That's the introduction.Please refer to this page for exact instructions on how to do it.
http://www.bradyates.net/page8.html

You'll learn which 9 buttons on your body to press to "kill" the negative emotions and beliefs.

I strongly believe you'll be happier,richer,more successful in life.Have fun!

Just to make things clear,I am not affilated in anyway to the website.I don't earn anything if you buy from the site.But do buy if there's any product you like.I applaud Brad Yates for introducing this method.

OK,time for the happenings today.I stayed at home all day till 7:30pm,I decided to go out and have dinner then watch "The Omen 666".

Made my way to Bedok............was wondering what to eat there.........should I eat the Braised Duck or KFC or Mixed Grill...........I was too hungry for words...............

When I reached there,the hawker center was very packed.I thought of packing up the duck and eat somewhere less crowded.Sad to say,the ducks were sold out.No choice,I think I'll have the Buddy Meal at KFC.

There was a short queue.I waited...............there was only 2 persons in front of me.........wah,the staff is taking a freaking long time to serve up their orders.............I was a little pissed.

Well,you can say that I am a very impatient person when it comes to waiting.Especially when I have seen KFCs in Hong Kong serving more efficently.They have drive and fast tempo.Unlike here,they take their own sweet time to serve the customers.

You can imagine how it feels when you are extremely hungry............but I don't really blame them.If they were so smart and efficent they wouldn't be serving at the counters right?They would be serving high ranking positions in large organizations.

So sometimes we got to be more patient with them.I tried not to flare up...............but...........

After my order,they told me that I can't have 4 pieces of ribs........."Why.....?" I asked......afterall I don't encounter this in other branches.They told me that if everyone chooses the big pieces of chicken,then they will have a lot of leftovers.I think that's nonsense.If that was the case then the company shouldn't sell drumsticks and wings.It's a matter of personal preference.Some people like drumstick,some like wings and others like ribs.That's not a good enough reason for them to not fulfil my request.

I nearly lost my temper.But I decided to let these losers be.Why bother with these low level losers?My brother said I should call and complain about them.I find it troublesome.They got to follow up with me and all kinds of trouble...........I'll rather let someone who is more free than me to deal with them.After all I am a busy man.I use my time on important things.

Well,the chicken sucks anyway.It's too salty.Don't go to bedok branch.Their seasoning there sucks.I think Plaza Singapura,Suntec and Ang Mo Kio branches are good.The rest I have never tried before,so it's unfair to comment.

After my meal,I made my way to Princess cinema for the 9pm show.It was quite empty.I think I was the only one sitting at the middle section.The other 3 people were sitting very far behind me.The movie ended at 10:45pm.Overall it was quite ok,I rate it 7/10.

I got a few shocks from 3 scenes.The storyline is ok,though the ending sucks.It's about this couple who wanted to have a kid.The wife was about to deliver when someone killed her son and lied to her husband that there was something wrong with her womb.

He was told to keep this matter from his wife and told to adopt another kid,whose mother died the same moment his son died.Later,a priest told him that his adopted son was the son of the devil(saturn).He refused to believe the priest until things start to happend to his family.

His wife landed into hospital because of their adopted son.He started to recall what the priest told him,but too late,the priest died a violent death.He followed the instructions of the priest and went to look for this other man who knew how to "destroy" the devil,i.e. his adopted son.In the process of doing that,his wife was killed at the hospital.

Later he found out that he has to kill his adopted son with a few small sharp kris.He was hesitant until his partner that went with him was killed on the way back.He went back home and tried to bring his son to a church to spill his blood on the churchground.

The nanny,who was a follower of the devil in hell tried to stop him.He managed to kill her with his car and reached the church.Just as he was about to kill his adopted son,he was shot by the police.In the end the devil still survived.

Stupid ending isn't it?But it's worth a watch if you got nothing to do.

Alright,I shall stop here.See you tomorrow then.Have fun with the EFT you just learned.It's very convinent to use.You can use it anywhere,anytime.I wish you Godspeed in living the life of your dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home