Sunday, June 18, 2006

What Is Your Prosperity IQ?Take This Quiz And See.......

Great to be blogging again.As promised last night,I will come up with something interesting tonight.........Find out what's your prosperity IQ,by the end of this post,you'll know it.........

Felt pretty energised today.Went to Keong Saik Road for Nasi Padang today.I highly recommend this stall.It leaves you craving for more and the service is very good.I forgot the name,but it's at 45,Keong Saik Road.

My personal favourites are the Beef Rendang,Mutton Rendang,Fried Chicken Wings and the Lime Juice.Do try it if you are nearby.

After lunch the bitch said she wanted to go to Dempsey Road Camp to show us a pond.I had nowhere to go anyway,so I didn't say much.I drove there.

When I reached there I started to have stomachache.I went to the nearest toilet.To my suprise there were 2 SPs,the first was the 1982-1983 batch,the second one was the 1978-1981 batch.Wow,the flushing sound was great,brings me back in time.Though it's a pity that the cistern was not Shires.But Poly is still OK.

By the way,if you want to check out how does a 1982-1983 batch of SP looks like,you can refer to my post on the 9th June.The photos will show you the difference.For the 1978-1981 batch,I'm still trying to find a chance to take the photo of it.Will post it once it's taken.

After Dempsey Road,we went on to Marine Parade.The bitch wanted to buy some sponge for her fish pond.Well,I don't know what exactly she wanted,I only know it has something to do with fishes.

It was a good thing that she was very quiet today,didn't make any unnecessary irritating comments.Hahaha praise God for that.It was another peaceful day.

I was able to go to Funan to buy ink cartridges then go to Chinatown.Everything went very smoothly today.Reached home at 4 plus.

Played Megaman for a while then went out to meet Kok Leong.He had dinner at my favourite Western Food Stall at Crawford Lane then we proceeded to Tanjong Pagar Railway Station to buy my tickets for tomorrow.

I forgot to mention,I have 2 companions tomorrow,my grandpa and eldest uncle(my mum's brother).Hope everything goes fine tomorrow.

Kok Leong managed to get a job at Raffles Hotel.We went down to Raffles City to have our business discussion.Everything went on smoothly.I was extremely driven today.I can still feel my excitement!It seems that there's too much stuff to do and so little time.

OK,I got to rush again.Got to go back to my work.I have a lot to cover tonight.

Hey,before I go,here's the Prosperity Quiz............

1.Do you secretly fear that if you became wealthy your family and friends might not like you anymore?

2.When you grew up,were you told things like "We may not be rich,but at least we're honest!"?

3.Did your religious upbringing teach you that it is noble to sacrifice now,and that your reward will come in the afterlife?

4.Did you(or do you) feel guilty when you started to earn more than your parents did?

5.Were you raised to fit in and not do anything to stand out?

6.Did you grow up liking shows like Dallas,Dynasty,Gilligan's Island,MASH,The Beverly Hillbillies and Titanic,where rich people were always presentated as unscrupulous and conniving,or pretentious and bumbling?

7.Do you have chronic health challenges that doctors can't seem to solve?

8.Did you ever get jealous of people with expensive clothes,cars and houses-which may have led you to develop a subconscious "hate the rich" mentality?

9.On some level,do you think it is somehow noble,romantic or spiritual to be poor?

10.Did you ever end a negative relationship-then immediately replace it with another one with a person just like the last one?

11.Have you sometimes used judgemental expressions like "poor as a church mouse","filthy rich",or "obscenely wealthy"?

12.Have you ever made excuses for failure by saying things like "you have to have money to make money","you have to know someone", or "you have to get in at the top"?

13.Do you relish being the underdog and fighting against the odds all the time?

14.Is it possible that you are experiencing health challenges,financial challenges, or business failures in order to evoke sympathy and attention from the people you are close to?

15.Are you in a stable relationship,have enough money to meet your needs,and basically healthy-but just feel like life is passing you by?


Check your results,how many YESes and how many NOs?

If you answered NO to 13 to 15 questions: You have a very strong prosperity consciousness and can probably pass this quiz along to someone else.

If you answered YES to 3 or more questions: You are likely to have some issues of worthiness on a subconscious level.You may be in a holding pattern,afraid to leave your comfort zone.You're probably not radically unhappy,but there is no passion and excitement in your life.You know something is missing,but you may not know what.

If you answered YES to 5 or more questions: You are quite likely in a stagnancy cycle.You make small advances,but also experience setbacks,so you are not really breaking through to the real success and happiness you desire and deserve.

If you answered YES to 7 or more questions: You are headed toward,or already experiencing,a definite downward track toward serious emotional,physical, and financial challenges.This is the kind of "victim cycle" Randy Gage was on when he lost everything when he was 30,before transforming his life and becoming a multi-millionaire.It is imperative that you take immediate action to break the pattern and stop the failure cycle.This will involve uncovering the limiting beliefs you possess on a subconsious level,and radically reprogramming yourself with positive ones.

Whew,that's a lot to type.I hope you are able to gain some insight here.Have fun guys!!I'll be back with some photos tomorrow.See you then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home