Thursday, June 15, 2006

What Are The 3 Words That Will Make You Give Me All Your Money?

Hey,anyone knows the 3 words?I bet you are all pretty curious to know...........Don't worry,you will find out by the time you finish reading today's post.

I was thinking of what to share in today's post............Nothing came to mind until while I was having my bath.And here's today's topic..................


THE TRUTH ABOUT LETTING GO.

You probably remember me mentioning about "Letting go" in the final step of attracting what you want.You were probably not too clear about what to do exactly.

I just realised that there's an IMPORTANT THING that I overlooked.And that is...........

FOCUS.You still got to focus on what you want.Don't get confused with focusing and "die die must have".There is a fine line between the 2.

When you "die die must have",your ego is involved.When you focus,there's no ego involved.

I can hear you ask "So how do I focus?"

The answer is simple,I got it from Deepak Chopra's book,"The Spontaneous Fufilment Of Desire."..............

To meditate.You see,when we start to "nevillize",our ego starts to come into play.Usually we get into the "die die must have" mode.This is a trap.Meditation is the way to escape this trap.When you meditate,you start to feel more calm and at peace.It's easier for you to release(let go) and easier for the object you want to attract to come to you.

As for how to meditate,let me share here................I'm simplifying the whole process here.By the standards of the book,you got to do it for 20 minutes.You can do it for 5 minutes if you have problems concentrating.For beginners,including me,our mind is always wandering.

So for 5 minutes,just take a deep breath in,and breathe out.Chant the mantra "so-hum" after you breathe out.Then breathe in an repeat the process again.Keep doing it until the time is up.You could use some soft background music to supplement the process.Once you get better at controlling your mind,you can progress to 10 minutes,then 15,then 20.Do it at your own pace.

It helps a lot.I've been usually impatient recently,the meditation helps me to calm down and stay focused.

Of course,besides meditating,you need to focus.I hope everyone has kept a "Dream Book",with all your goals and dreams in it.If not,I highly encourage you to keep one.

There is magic in writing.When you write down what you want,chances are,at the end of 1 year,you get 80% of what you listed down.Try it if you don't believe me.You'll be suprised.

Another missing link is that.....................We have to FOCUS.Just glance through your "Dream Book" once or twice everyday.Remind yourself that what you want is on the way to you.
After writing,most people chuck their "Dream Book" away somewhere,and forget all about it.As a result,their desires don't get fufilled.


WARNING:Whatever You Give Attention To Will Become A Reality Somehow.

The above statement applies to both good and bad things.I wonder if you had this experience.........sometimes you say "I hate this person,I don't want to see him/her." and the funny thing is this person keeps appearing in front of you.I'm sure you have that experience.

When you say you like something,you'll attract more of it too.So make good use of this fact.

So what are the 3 words that will make you give me all your money???????

Hahaha you will know later.


Where is Kong Kong?

Anyone heard of this little fishing village called "Kong Kong"?It's situated somewhere in Pasir Gudang,Johore Bahru,Malaysia.

I was pretty intrigued by the name,so I decided to explore this place today.It's around 30 km from the Pasir Gudang Carrefour.Along the way,oil palm plantations were on both sides of the road.It was a wonderful scene for city folks like me.It took around 45 minutes to reach there from the city due to the traffic condition and the bumpy road.

One bad thing about Malaysian Roads is that they are quite bumpy.The maintainence is not done regularly.We should be thankful that we do not have such a problem in Singapore.Bumpy roads can cause your car to wear out earlier.

When I reached,I was greeted by a little port with 2 boats in it.As I approached the end of the port,the sea lies in front of me,with a few kelongs a distance away.It was a picture of serenity with a light breeze blowing.Beside the port were 2 eating houses which were quaint wooden houses.One was a chinese coffee shop and the other was a malay eating house.I went to buy a drink from the chinese coffee shop and explored the toilets.

Wah,to my suprise,they don't have a flushing system.It's just a hole on the ground and you need to flush away everything using a bucket nearby.After the drink,I left the place and continued on to Johor Jaya,a little town with plenty of good food.

As I had a heavy lunch,I went to have a light snack.Read from a book about the Hakka Fried Pork and Bitter Gourd Soup there,decided to go and try them today.Tasted really great,and the price is reasonable.

Oh yeah,for lunch I went to a restaurant in Ponderosa Golfcourse.Had Guitar Duck,Over-Marinated Ox Tail(I named it myself),Seafood Pot and Fried Chicken With Cream.It was a satisfying meal.I was really full.

My last destination was Lavendar Cake House.Bought some cakes and went to queue at the Causeway.As usual,it was a long queue.But it was still an enjoyable trip.I'll be going to Segamat tomorrow.I know there'll be great things to share about.Stay tuned.

I shall bring along my camera to take photos,so that I can post them here for sharing.Looking forward to posting tomorrow.Bless you guys,see you tomorrow.

Hey,still remember the 3 words?What are they??

Anyone??

Announcing the 3 words!!!

They are:STICK'EM UP!

You say it when you want to rob someone.Hey,don't try it!!

By the way,I have never tried it.But don't try it ok?See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home