Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Whatever You Are Grateful For Will Be Given To You Doubled.GURANTEED!

Yes,I say that from personal experience,but then what you want may not be what you really want.Let me explain.............

I used to be a Luck Enhancer.Basically I give advice on how to improve luck.That was before I became acquainted with Laws Of Prosperity and other Universal Laws.

I had this client whom I fell for at the first sight.She was a year older than me,she was a secondary school teacher.I was attracted by her looks.Found myself giving a lot of free advice when I was supposed to be charging her.

To cut the story short,I found out that I didn't have a chance because she only accepts guys older than her.Besides that,at that time I wasn't having a stable income.Naturally my self-confidence was pretty low.I know.....I know that if you use the right method,you can get any girl......but back then,I didn't know about this.I was like any other guy,who believes that pretty girls only fall for handsome and rich guys.

Hey,never believe that.You guys out there,don't fall into this trap.You can get any girl as long as you push the right buttons.Change your beliefs on this!

Back to the main topic.Since I knew I couldn't get her,I decided to just be happy that I can help her in anyway,after to really love someone is not necessarily possessing them.I told myself that I would try to help her in every way possible.Dishing out free advice here and there.

I would thank God everytime I receive an SMS from her or a call for her.This lasted for a few weeks,I started to receive more and more calls and SMS from her.My happiness lasted for a few weeks,then frustration set in.I knew I was being exploited.Why?

Whenever I tried to talk to her as a friend or try to know her better,she's always trying to squeeze out information on astrology from me.I knew she only wanted to make use of me that's all.I got fed up and stopped replying to her messages.Eventually she stopped contacting me.

What's the lesson here?I think there are many lessons to learn.............

Firstly I think it's bullshit to act like a saint.It's quite obvious that I was unable to love without possessing.I should try to accept my limitations.Don't act like one when I can't be one.Humans are naturally selfish,it's just to what extent.

Secondly,I was grateful when I received the calls and messages.The result was I got more of that.But it was not for my highest good.When I thought that way,the bottomline was that I was hoping there'll be a chance for me to get her.In short,I'm wasting time on something impossible.

Thirdly,I screwed up during my first 30 seconds.GUYS LISTEN UP!When you meet a girl,you have 30 seconds to prove that you are a lover instead of a provider.This is the "30 second" rule used in seduction.Why did I screw up?

I was too caught up in her looks.Fear started to set in.I was starting to worry how she thinks of me.When that happends,my self-confidence drops and she can sense it.I wasn't firm in my conversation.I allowed her to gain control over me,instead of controlling the situation.By allowing her to control,I'm indirectly telling her that I am weak,I am a provider instead of a lover.ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL,NOT DOMINEERING!

Always remember this,once you screw up the first 30 seconds,it is EXTREMELY difficult for you to change the girl's impression of you.NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO LATER!

The best thing to do after you screw up is to switch target.Forget about it.After all there's nothing you can do about it!

OK guys,hope you learnt something tonight.

By the way,when you want to attract more of something,be grateful for it.I used it in the wrong way.I was grateful for the wrong thing.Remember to be grateful for the right things.

Alright,after suffering from frustration the past few days,today the dark clouds were starting to clear.I had a great time learning from my work.I covered quite a lot of work today and was able to concentrate.

Though my Macau trip was unsuccessful,tomorrow I'll be going to Johore Bahru with my parents for some nice food.It's something to look forward to.YEAH!!

Had only 1 meal today.Went to Little India to eat Bryani,Fried Chicken and Fried Fish.Praise God for the wonderful meal.Actually wanted to eat Satay and Mutton Rendang Rice,but the stall was closed.God is great,when a door closes,he always opens another.

I strongly believe now,that there is some good reason why God didn't allow the Macau trip to be successful.I think he has some bigger plan for me.Praise God.He is always guiding us on the right path.

I saw a lot of nice chocolates at Mustafa when I went there earlier on.I will go there on Friday and buy a few packets to share with my family.Saw a few things to buy on Friday.

I'm looking forward to the great food and nice trip tomorrow.May God bless us for the trip and make everything smooth for us,Amen.

Alright,I shall write about the trip tomorrow.Stay tuned guys.See you tomorrow night.May all of you be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home