Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's The 13th.............Unlucky?Read On.........

You got to find out for yourself whether the above is true..........

I was awakened by a smell of strong perfume and stuffyness in the room.What happended???My brother was going out,he turned off the air con and didn't open the windows or switch on the fan.Damn,what a way to start the day!After which,Mr Negative came in to say more negative things.Oh no!

I woke up finally to get ready to go and meet Kok Leong for a movie.We are watching "Cars" at Prince.Had lunch at the food court.It was really great.A big piece of Pork Chop,with Salted Vegetables and Rice,only 3 bucks.Really value for money.

The show was wonderful,though at certain parts were anti-prosperity.There was this part that mentioned we shouldn't try to aim to be rich.It was towards the end.This is not so good.On the other hand,this show teaches those selfish people to care more for those around them.

It is quite touching when you see how a selfish character can change into someone who is more caring,just because of friendship.My favourite character is "Mater the Tow Truck".I like his attitude and character.

Great thing was that it showed at Prince 1.It was the big screen.Found this an enjoyable show.The soundtrack was great.It was longer than I expected,it was 2 hours instead of the usual 1.5 hours for cartoons.

After the show I thought I was going to go down to Chinatown to book the Macau trip with my mum.She called and said we were not able to go because it was fully booked.Damn,I was really disappointed.I spent a lot of time trying to research on that place,hoping to spend a weekend there.I was really worked up on this matter.

Hey,but it's my own fault...........I have did something to attract this.You want to know what I did?Read on................

Fear and Desparation lead to failure in manifesting your desires.

Get this information into your head.I got to admit,it's very tough especially when it's something you really want from the bottom of your heart.

But get this clear,the more you want,the more unlikely you are to get it.Stay calm,let go!!!

After that,I went with Kok Leong to the Internet Cafe at Park Lane to try to access the files that I've sent him.Damn,we were not able to open any of them.I was really "hot" then.We decided to go and play games after that to "cool" down myself.I didn't play well either.

Next stop,Kinokuniya at Takashimaya.We walked over to Clemenceau Avenue to take 143.We tried to manifest 9000S.Instead.............9012H came.Finally,after many weeks of waiting.The air con was powerful.I enjoyed the ride tremendously.

We went to get the book and then continued on to go home.It has been 2 weeks since I went home.Now I understand why my Prosperity Conscious is so low.We decided to eat dinner before going back.

We stopped over at Ghim Moh for dinner.Damn,all the stalls that we wanted to eat were close.Johnson Lock ran out of Roast Duck.In the end I had to settle for Roast Pork and Yam with Braised Pork.The Yam with Braised Pork was very good.The Roast Pork really sucks big time.Never go there and eat Roast Pork.

Dessert was Rice Dumpling Balls in Peanut Soup.After the meal,we proceeded back to our home.It was really great to be back.I felt myself becoming more prosperous.I should have spend more time there.I think my prosperity conscious still needs work.

We had to leave early because Kok Leong needs to go for course tomorrow.I wasn't in the mood to do work.I decided to take a break.But when we reached the bus stop,many ideas came into mind.I changed my mind and had a discussion with Kok Leong.He managed to come up with 4 more headlines.I think by Friday,everything should be finalised.Way to go man!!!

I reached home at around 2230hrs.Had a bath,did some work and decided to watch "I'll Call You" before starting anything.I feel a lot better now.

Tough day.Tomorrow will definitely be better!!!I'm believing for that.

One thing before I close,interesting thing is..............this month is supposed to be good for me,since it's a fire month.Suprisingly I went through a lot of shit,including being played out many times.I think it has something to do with conscious level.This time astrology is out.

OK then,tomorrow will be a better day.God bless everyone.Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home