Saturday, June 10, 2006

The 4 Hours Where Everything Screwed Up

I started this day with the above.And I started realizing this.............my conscious level needs work.During the 3 days,it has somehow became lower.

What happended????

Plenty.

It started at 4pm today.I was expecting an SMS from Jed as he promised to pay up for the DVDs today.I called him yesterday and he said he couldn't make it,he had to pospone it to today.

He promised to SMS me this morning at 11am to confirm what time we are going to meet at around 4+.I tried to call him up numerous times to confirm our meeting time.He refused to pick up the phone.I think it's enough this time.I am going to put my foot down,after all this is not the first time he played me and my other friends out.

I have decided not to deal with him at all in business.I expect people to honour their word.I always honour my word,unless I really can't do it,then I'll inform the other party first.I was pretty pissed.Had to use Sedona Method to clear.

It helped,but I was still feeling pissed.I decided to play some games to feel better.But..........I got stucked.I was really frustrated.Something must be wrong with me somewhere................

WHY AM I ATTRACTING ALL THIS SHIT??

I gave up trying to play games.Went to read books.I can't seem to concentrate at all.OKOK,I decided to go with the flow............do nothing at all...........

1900 hrs came.................it was time for NEGATIVE OUTING with the bunch of hypocrites again.Oh no.........I knew I was going to be pissed.In order to reduce the effect,I went to look at my wife's photos and some of my favourite toilet photos.I smiled and felt better.

We went to Chinatown.I hate to go there........nothing to do and I just dislike the place,except the food.It doesn't feel prosperous there.No choice,just go anyway.When I reached People's Park Complex,I saw 9044R.It was a good chance to take a photo of the bus.

Damn it,there was this bitch on the bicycle just behind the bus,blocking the view.I can't take the photo with her in it,she's blocking the registration plate.Well,it's an exception if she's at least grade B and above.It's an old hag.Damn.

Ended up at Carl's Junior for dinner.I was super super hungry.Ordered 3 Burgers.Only to find that people were unhappy with the cost.Saying that it was too expensive.But question is,who suggested to go there?I'll say it's also my mistake,I didn't check the price before ordering.Apparrently they raised the price.Anyway,I got fired directly for that.After which my dad received complains of me overordering food.But he ignored the complain,hahaha.

Fine fine............I know why I am there for anyway.When times up,I am taking off.........I am not going to spend time with hypocrites.Amusing thing was this,people think that by making sacastic remarks,they can affect me.Hahahaha what do they take me for?A 3 year old?

Lame........they are just plain lame.I may have been affected a few years ago,but now,I'm not.

Thank God,tomorrow they are going to New Park Hotel.A place that I really hate!Hey,I'm not going.I'm staying at home to do my work.I got a schedule to keep.I've gotten my drive back.I will strive for better results and cover more stuff.YEAH!!I'm excited at this thought.

I love efficency.I like people who can work fast.

Came home around 1030pm.Joined my mum for a walk as usual.Told her that I wouldn't be joining the hypocrites tomorrow.She said she wanted to go for a short tour during the last week of June,just before the hoildays end.I was very happy to hear that,perhaps I could go to Macau.

We walked for around 2 hours.Went to The Cathay and walked back home.I bought a huge bottle of distilled water at 7-eleven to quench my thrist.Reached home at around 12:45am.

I had a bath and checked my E-mail.116 mails.A few important mails came in.............first was a mail from Patric Chan,someone whom I want to learn Internet Marketing from.His Manager e-mailed me,informing me that there's going to be a workshop on the 15th and 16th July.I'm trusting God for the funds to come in for me to go.

Next was a Friendster request from Khai Seng(Qi Cheng),one of my team mates during my in-camp training.I shall refer to him as Qi Cheng from now on.Qi Cheng is a very amiable guy.Nice person to befriend and work with.I find him a very responsible guy and has good character.

He is caring towards friends,2 days during the in-camp training,he drove to camp.When we were dismissed,he asked around to see who needs a lift to Woodlands MRT.I appreciate his thoughtfulness.I was able to reach home earlier because of him.

Third was a reply from Daune,our instructor during the in-camp training.He sent an e-mail to acknowledge me for the effort put into the presentation.To be very frank,I didn't put in much effort during the presentation.I felt restricted because I had to think of writing within the limits of L.I.V.E. meaning Learning/Leadership,Image/Integrity,Values,Experience.

Thought of writing on astrology because some of my group members said they would be interested in knowing more on that subject.But it doesn't seem relevant to the above 4 points.I decided to write about Network Marketing and do a very short presentation on it.

I freaked out during the presentation itself.When I was typing out the Powerpoint Slides,I thought that I could just write a little and speak more.In the end I screwed up the whole thing.

Lesson Learnt:Always prepare well before a speech,no matter how confident you are.You never know what will happend during the presentation itself.Try to make notes or put more information on the slides.

I replied Daune's mail and continued with my work.I'm going to do more after this.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day.I will accomplish more than today!Thank God for all the blessings.Everybody,have a great Sunday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home