Monday, June 12, 2006

How I Attracted A Trip To Hong Kong(Read Till The End To Find Out How)

Another good day,even though I felt a little bit lost..................

Yeah,I am a little lost in terms of work.Even though I did all the stuff I am supposed to do,I still feel lost.I can't seem to grasp some of the concepts in my work.It's time for me to re-group.

Just by listening to audios seem futile.I think I got to start taking down notes,so as to get the gist of what was being taught.

I called Kok Leong up to ask him about the progress of the asssignment.He said he got 6 headlines.Well done,I can see effort put in.I was pretty excited because I found this free course on Hypnotic Writing.I asked him to set up his E-mail account by 5:30pm today,as I was going out.

He SMSed me and told me the account was set up.I started to send him the lessons through E-mail.Somehow they bounced back.I called him up to ask him if he set up the account successfully.He said yes.I tried again,this time it went through.

Later on I called him up again to see if everything was fine.He told me he couldn't find the file.Looks like we got to do it again tomorrow,this time together.

I went out with my family(Thank God,only my parents and my brother,not the bunch of hypocrites) for dinner.We had Japanese Buffet Dinner at Akira Japanese Restaurant.It was a good session,but the standard of the food somehow dropped.

I saw a new cook this time.I was pretty impressed with this cook,he is an indian,and yet his can cook Japanese Food pretty well.I wouldn't say his cooking is exceptionally good,but it's passable,for the fact that he's an indian.

The sashimi wasn't that fantastic.I think business there seem to have declined.Probably that's why the fish were not so fresh,as compared to the last time.The rest of the food were OK,but I think it's quite unlikely I would go back there again.I'll probably try to Miramar Hotel Japanese Buffet,since it's the same price.

Went home after dinner.I continued with work as usual,but felt lost as mentioned previously.I shall get up and fight on.Nothing can stop me once I set my mind on something!!!I will somehow get over this!!!

Went out for supper at 1am.Bought Milkshakes and 2 Double Cheese Burgers and went to Bras Basah to eat them.My parents had noodles.It was quite OK this time,since I can just go out and go home.I hate to spend long hours outside,when I reach home it's very late and I can't concentrate on work because of fatigue.

Reached home at 2:30am.Had a nice bath and started blogging.That's for today..........

AT LAST!!ANNOUNCING MY WAY OF MANIFESTING A TRIP TO HONG KONG!

I personally gurantee this works,because I did it myself.Here's how I did it..............

Last March,my parents were comtemplating whether to go to Hong Kong,due to the condo.They might be moving house.Besides that,there was some disagreement between them.Sounds pretty tough to manifest a trip to Hong Kong.

I refused to give in to negative circumstances then.I knew what I wanted and that it will somehow manifest.I did a few things..................

Firstly,I wrote down what I wanted.Exactly how I wanted the trip to be like,what I wanted to eat,the kind of toilets I wanted to see.I had this shopping list,everything that I wanted to buy,including an I-pod Nano.

Secondly,I whenever I am on the internet,I would go to wikipedia.org to read all about the different districts and transport network of Hong Kong.There were many pictures there.Whenever I saw the pictures,it seemed that I was already in Hong Kong.The usual time I spend surfing on Hong Kong is around 1 hour.This is to allow the pictures to be embedded in my mind,when I close my eyes and try to visualise,it's easier.

Thirdly,when I am working at my uncle's place,sometimes I was bored,I wrote the streets names of the different districts on rough paper.As I go through each district,I picture each street in my mind.For example,when I think of Tsim Sha Tsui,street names like Nathan Road,Kimberly Road,Salisbury Road,Middle Road,Canton Road,Austin Road,Carnavon Road and etc.....comes to mind.In my mind I would imagine myself walking along Nathan Road and passing by all those smaller roads.

After this,I would pick another district,for example Wan Chai.I would start writing down all the street and road names of Wan Chai that I remember.Till I am unable to recall anymore street names,I'll stop and move on to another district.

When this happends,my mind is in a trance.It is as if I was in Hong Kong.I could see Hong Kong in the theatre of my mind.I will start to engage my other senses.I'll try to imagine I can smell the food from the street hawkers,I'll imagine feeling the cold weather and the sounds of buses.

Sometimes,in order to supplement the above,I would refer to the photos I took during previous visits.

There you are,that was how I did it.You can do it too!!

I would like to mention a few IMPORTANT points here.......

Some of us may want to go to places we haven't went to before and how can we include the five sense or even writing down road names?

The answer is to go and look for pictures of these places on the internet,then read up on these places,program your mind with an image of the place you want to go.Find out everything you can about that place.

Sometimes,by reading the descriptions of these places,you would be able to somehow include more sense in the visualising process.

And one final point,remember to LET GO.Playfully desire it,don't "die die must have it",you will manifest it somehow.

I am quite sure this method works,because I did it myself.Good luck to you all.I hope that there'll be more of you who can travel the world.God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home