Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A Simple,Blessed But Boring Day

Expect this post to be short........the title says it all...........

I was awakened by my handphone vibrating......I was still in a daze,and didn't pick up.I lay in bed for around 15 minutes before getting up........

Checked the phone and realised that there's work for me to do tomorrow.Great!More money coming in at the right moment.

Door bell rang........my mum was back.I told her I'll be buying the train tickets to Segamat later around 6pm.We had a short chat after that she went out.I proceeded to continue with my work.Got plenty to do today because I got to meet Saturday and Sunday's deadline.

I managed to accomplish a lot.6pm came,I was pretty hungry......wondered what I should eat.....Should I eat at the railway station?Or at the Malay Stall that sells Fried Chicken Rice?Or the Mixed Vegetable Rice at the Stadium?

I decided to walk down and see where I am led to......I ended up at the Malay Stall.I had Fried Chicken Rice.The lady asked me to try her chili.....usually I don't take chili,but since she was so confident of her chili,I decided to give it a try...........

Well,it tasted fine,but I won't say it's really good because it was quite salty.I had half a chicken and rice for only $4.50.It was a great meal.

After my meal,I proceeded to take 147 to the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station.I reached there around 7pm.There was a short queue at the ticket counter.There was a family in front whom I think was going to Kuala Lumpur.I was suprise that the counter staff was pretty efficent.The queue was cleared in around 2 minutes.

I bought my tickets.This time I bought First Class.I received 2 complimentary tickets for drinks.I wonder what kind of drinks they'll serve......wait and see........

I made my way home after that and continued with the rest of my work.I took a break at around 10 plus and completed Nintendo(NES) Megaman.It was quite a tough game,but after some persistance,I managed to defeat Dr Willy.

Had my bath after that and here I am,blogging.My mind seems to be pretty blank today for things to write.Maybe because I have too much on my mind these few days,about setting up the business.We certainly got to move fast.

I target for everything to be up by 1st July.I'm still waiting for a reply from one of my partners,Benedict.Kok Leong has already agreed to share the costs.Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can start on time.

I got to work tomorrow.It's going to be a long day.I'll finish more stuff before I sleep.See you guys tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home