Saturday, June 24, 2006

2 Stories To Aid You In Manifesting Your Desires,1 Story From Me

It's great to be blogging again.Today is yet another blessed day where everything went smoothly.

I have 2 stories that I want to share with you.They are true stories about people manifested their desires through imagination.One got what he wanted which was initially impossible to have.So have this in mind,anything can happend,anything can be manifested,as long as you are not infringing on others' freedom.

The phase "anything can happend" has always been viewed in a negative manner.Most of the time we overlook the postive aspect of this phase.Why do people keep saying "anything can happend" so often in a negative way????

Can anyone answer me?

I'll tell you why.It's because of the NEWS and NEWSPAPER.If you notice,most of the time you hear news on some catastrophe and some serious accident in some foreign places that you may not even have heard of.............

Now,that's the programming that the masses get.And that's the reason why they keep saying "anything can happend"..........

Since we are talking about programming now,I might as well share a personal story.........this is a true story,it happended to me 4 years ago...............

Before I begin,promise me that you will not start hating Jay Chou and Liang Jing Ru(Fish Leong).Why?Find out after the story.............

4 years ago,I was with this girl.We were together for almost 10 months...............then problems start to arise between us.There was a very big misunderstanding that really "killed" the relationship.

I was puzzled at that time,and felt very unfair..........why all these things keep happening to me?What have I done wrong?Life's so unfair............

Coming from my perspective now,it wasn't unfair,just that I was ignorant and so was my ex.If I had known what I knew now,maybe the relationship would still have sustained.But if she didn't leave me,I would not have found my current true love.So everything happends for our highest good,just that we don't see it back in that moment.

Everything went on fine..............until the period where Liang Jing Ru's song "Fen Shou Kuai Le" and Jay Chou's "An Jing" became hits.For those who know chinese and know these 2 songs,go and look at the lyrics of these 2 songs,you'll know what I mean.

My ex-girlfriend was crazy over these 2 songs.She even recorded them(one,then the other) in her voicemail greeting message.I was in a way influenced by her,I starting liking these songs,kept listening to them and tried to learn how to sing them.............

I forgot how long I listened to these 2 songs..............but in October 2002,our relationship started to have problems.She blamed me for not accompanying her to her cousin's son's birthday party.Before anything happended,I promised to go,but on that day I was sick.I insisted that I would go even though I was sick.But she insisted that I stay at home.

I followed what she said.I didn't go.She got very angry with me and said I played her out.Then behind my back,she went to do some hanky-panky business with another guy.Hey,isn't that unfair to me??

I "wore a green cap" for nothing.

Of course,we broke up in April 2003.Under the influence of the song "Fen Shou Kuai Le"(Happy Breaking Up)

At last,after so many years,I knew what was the root cause...............it was the songs that caused the programming in her and me,that attracted this condition.

What am I trying to say here?The moral of the story is to be very careful with what you hear,read and see.Because whatever you put into your mind,will attract whatever conditions or happenings to you.

Movies,songs,news,radio programs............all these may contain "Mind Viruses".So be very careful.I personally don't watch the news.At the most I read the papers,but only the headlines.I don't go into real detail.I never liked all those gossip stuff and the negative happenings all over the world.It gives me negative energy.

Oh yeah,be wary of negative people too.My advice to you is to get away from them.They'll sap your energy dry.Don't spend time with them if you can.Negative people are always complaining.They always feel that the world owes them a living.Everything is ugly,everyone is wrong except themselves.They are always wallowing in self-pity.

You should know when you meet one.My advice?RUN RUN RUN RUN,AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

OK,I was teasing.Don't need to run,just find some excuse to get away.

If let's say "you sway sway cannot siam".Then try to shut your mind.For Christians,you might want to speak softly or mutter in tongues.For Buddists,you might want to chant sutras.For other religions,do whatever you can to concentrate your mind elsewhere.

After that,go and brainwash yourself.Read positive books like Dr Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power Of Positive Thinking".Probably you need to be alone during the cleaning period.

Hope that shines some light on why certain "bad things" happend to certain people and not the others.And in other cases "good things" always happend to certain people.Now you know why.

Alright,now it's the 2 stories that I promised earlier on.These 2 are also true stories.They are from Neville Goddard.I hope you'll enjoy them and apply what you learn.

Here goes........I am quoting directly from his book.

By Imagination,We Become

Let me tell you a story of a very dear friend of mine,at the time costume designer of the Music Hall in New York.She told me,one day,of her difficulty in working with one of the producers who invariably criticized and rejected her best work unjustly;that he was often rude and seemed delibrately unfair to her.

Upon hearing her story,I reminded her,as I am reminding you,that men can only echo to us that which whisper to them in secret.I had no doubt but she silently argued with the producer,not in the flesh,but in quiet moments to herself.She confessed that she did just that each morning as she walked to work.I asked her to change her attitude toward him,to assume that he was congratulating her on her fine designs and she,in turn,was thanking him for his praise and kindness.This young designer took my advice and as she walked to the theater,she imagined a perfect relationship of the producer praising her work and she,in turn,responding with gratitude for his appreciation.

This she did morning after morning and in a very short while,she discovered for herself that her own attitude determined the scenery of her existence.The behaviour of the producer completely reversed itself.He became the most pleasant professional employer she had encountered.His behaviour merely echoed the changes she had whispered within herself.What she did was by the power of imagination.Her fantasy led his;and she,herself,dictated to him the discourse they eventually had together at the time she was seemingly walking alone.

OK,hope you enjoyed this story.So now you know how to deal with people who irritate you and what may be the root cause.

Before I go on to the next story,I just want to share this word Namaste(pronounced as nah-mah-STAY).It's a Sanskrit word which means "the spirit in me honours the spirit in you".

Say it sliently to yourself when you first make eye contact with another person.This is a way of acknowledging that the being there is the same as the being here.Practice this and see what are the changes in your interactions with others.Have fun!!

Next story............

Answered Prayer

One of the loveliest example of an answered prayer I witnessed in my own living room.A very charming lady from out of town came to see me concerning prayer.As she had on one whom to leave her eight-year old son,she brought him with her the time of our interview.Seemingly,he was engrossed in playing with a toy truck,but at the end of the interview with his mother he said,"Mr Neville,I know how to pray now.I know what I want - a collie puppy - and I can imagine I am hugging him every night on my bed."

His mother explained to him the impossibilities of his prayer,the cost of the puppy,their confined home,even his inability to care for the dog properly.The boy looked into his mother's eyes and simply said,"But mother,I know how to pray now."And he did.Two months later during a "Kindness to Animals Week" in his city,all the school children are required to write an essay on how they would love and care for a pet.You have guessed the answer.His essay,out of the five thousand submitted,won the prize,and that prize,presented by the mayor of the city to the lad - was a collie puppy.The boy truly assumed the feeling of his wish fulfuilled,hugging and loving his puppy every night.

OK,end of second story.Did you learn something?I was the one who BOLDED the words because I feel that they carry important points.This little boy manifested his puppy.I believe there are many of you out there who want something badly.Don't let anyone or any negative comments stop you.Use your imagination to manifest it.I wish you God speed in manifesting the objects of your desire.

Before I close,just a short write up on the happenings today.I had a good sleep,then got up to send the CD I promised to Benedict.Accomplished a lot of work today,then went to post office to post the CD and bought Fried Hokkien Mee back to eat.Try this stall at Golden Mile Food Center,#B1-34.

Evening came,family outing as usual.Went to Chinatown again.I wasn't that pissed because I was busy showing my uncle the photos from Segamat.We had dinner at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station.It was a great meal,cheap and good.Value for money.

We had Sambal Chicken,Mushroom Omlette,Satay,Oxtail Soup and Black Pepper Beef On Hot Plate.Excluding the Satay,the bill was only 30 bucks.I will definitely go back again.Only setback is the service is quite slow.

Came back after that.Cleared somemore work,then start to blog.Hope you enjoyed the post today.Remember to use your imagination!See you guys again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home