Thursday, June 22, 2006

The ONE Tip To Attract More Abundance And Blessings In Life & A Super-Blessed Day

I have been wanting to share this tip on how to attract more abundance and blessings but it always slipped my mind.Today,after reading Stuart Wilde's Money Bible,the idea came back again.

You are in for a treat.Just this simple tip,I gurantee you more blessings and abundance in your life...............

Are you ready for it?

Here goes...........

Keep a journal.
Every night before you sleep,write down 10 things you are grateful for that day.For example,
1) I'm grateful for my health.
2) I'm grateful for my family.
3) I'm grateful that I managed to close a big deal today.
4) I'm grateful for the good food I ate today.
5) I'm grateful that I'm God's super-blessed child.
6) I'm grateful for all my good friends.
7) I'm grateful for my wonderful spouse.
8) I'm grateful to have a job that I love doing.
9) I'm grateful that I live in an abundant world.
10) I'm grateful that I'm able to bless others.

OK,the 10 points above are just an example.You can write anything that you feel grateful for.......maybe you pet,your belongings,your collection of books.......anything that makes you feel happy.

Do this alone,I gurantee you more abundance and blessings in your life.Try it for 90 days and see what happends...............Thank me after that OK?

Hahaha I'm kidding.........By being able to improve your life,that's great enough for me.Don't need to thank me,just stay prosperous and abundant.*smile*

I want all my readers' lives to improve after reading my blog.That's the greatest reward for me.

OK,today has been a real blessed day for me.I had quite a smooth day at work........everything went very well for me.Though no pretty things for me to see.

Something interesting happended........call it coincidence..............?I think I manifested it.........somehow.

At around 10:40am,when the crowd has dispersed,I decided to go out for breakfast.As usual,I bought 3 Fried Chicken Wings,and 1 Bottle of Pokka Oolong Tea.Today,I bought 2 Fried Mashed Potatoes because I was feeling more hungry than usual...........

As I was eating my chicken wings,a man in his late 30s came to approach me.He spoke to me in hokkien.He asked me if I believed in astrology.............he asked me if anyone ever told my fortune before............

I said no one ever did fortune telling for me.Only I do it for others.He then told me in hokkien that he sees me as a "tau kay"(meaning boss or tycoon).I was quite skeptical.I wondered what he wanted..........he told me that within the next year,I will become a boss.Well,that caught me,because I am in the process of setting up my business with Kok Leong and Benedict.How on earth did he know this??

OK,maybe it was coincidence.......he then proceeded to tell me about my love life and wealth luck.......he mentioned that I had many romances due to good human relationships,but none seemed to work out......especially before the age of 20.

Then after the age of 20,I was able to get into relationship,but none seemed to work out.He mentioned that my love was snatched away by someone else.Which was absolutely correct.It happended many times,that's why I kept singing the low-consciousness song,Jeff Chang's "Cong Kai Shi Dao Xian Zai".

I was amazed by what he said.How did he actually know all these?It was also true that I lost money in my previous business ventures.I lost money too,lending to swindlers.That was in 1999 and 2000.Those were really dark days.

He mentioned that in the previous 2 years,my career was full of struggles.I have a good life,but somehow something is stopping me from breaking through.

I asked him about my love life,he said my current one will last till marriage.It's a long term relationship.Great.He mentioned that the business is turning too........so my career is turning for the better............

I paid him 20 bucks for his analysis.It's interesting to hear him.I told him if what he said was accurate,I'll recommended friends to him and treat him coffee.He agreed and we shall meet again end of the year......

After work,my uncle went to West Coast to perm his hair.He was in a very good mood today and asked me where I wanted to have dinner.......I suggested Miramar Hotel Buffet.He agreed.

It was a great dinner,with Satay,Stewed Lamb,Roast Duck,Crispy Chicken,just to name a few.Dessert was Ice Cream and Nonya Kuehs.

We went for a short drive before going home.He blessed me with another 100 bucks for my trip to Segamat tomorrow with my mum.Praise God for all these blessings.

Indeed,there are many things to be grateful for...........I am indeed blessed.

You guys stay blessed too.Claim your prosperity,for it is your birthright to be prosperous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home