Monday, February 19, 2007

The 6 Secret Words In The Bible That Speeds Up Fulfillment Of Your Prayers

Today's 2nd day of Lunar New Year.Have you collected your share of red packets?I believe God has given everyone of us a great harvest this year.I know I had a great harvest.Praise God.

Well,are you interested in knowing which are the 6 words?Simply read on...by the time you finish this post,you'll know the answer.Besides knowing the 6 words,you'll also discover a simple game that is an application of these 6 words.

It's guranteed that your life will change for the better.After all,that's the purpose of this blog.

Excited?

Before I go into the main topic,a few things first...Actually this message has been in my mind since December last year,it's just that I was too busy to blog.Just discovered that Christopher started a new blog.

It was pretty inspiring to be reminded that our Heavenly Father is a living God.He listens to us and answers when we talk to Him.Do visit his blog at http://chronoyuri.blogspot.com .After reading his blog,I felt inspired to share this message,despite my busy schedule.

As I'm writing this post,I discovered that he had another new post today.Pretty interesting too.Indeed,it's a year of new beginnings.I had my Nokia N80 handphone already and I believe God is going to bless me with more things.A new girlfriend for instance?

Actually I did something for fun.If you read my friendster profile,there's this Ad asking for applications to be my girlfriend.Hahaha actually it was meant to be for fun,but we'll see who applies.

I'll tell you if I receive any applications.If I don't,that's also fine.Anyway,the time has come for me to start a relationship.I have more free time now as compared to the past 2 years.But then let God choose the best one.

Praise God for my good looks and wisdom.Hahaha I know what you are thinking...I'm pretty thick-skinned to say that I'm good looking right?Well,I'm not ashamed to say,I'm indeed good looking and wise.But that's because God made me so,not myself.It's just God's glory in me that's all.Jesus alone deserves all the glory.

OK,I think we better talk about the main topic now...

I have a question...What causes unanswered prayers?

Yes?Any answers?

Let me share what I have here...


1."God will only bless those who are righteous,I've done so many wrongs,why would God answer my prayer?"

2."What I ask for is too big,how can God answer this kind of prayer?"

3."What I ask for is a selfish desire,will God answer me?"

4."I hope that God will answer my prayer."

5."What if he doesn't answer my prayer?"

6."Does God really care?"

7."I'm really fearful about this...I don't know if God can settle this problem."

8."What will other people think about me if I ask for material things?"


Now,the above 8 responses causes prayers to be unanswered.There may be more,but those are the 8 that came to my mind.Maybe you can think of more?

In short,fear and worry causes prayers to be unanswered.It's not because God doesn't want to bless you.It's not because God is angry with you for doubting Him.Neither is it because your desire is too big.

Let me explain,when we are in fear and worry,we are under the control of the devil.When we are in fear and worry,our level of faith is as weak as a candle flame.It's suspectable to be blown out any moment.

This is where spiritual warfare comes into play.It's where your faith will be tested.The devil will come and tell you 1001 reasons why your prayers cannot be answered.This is the time when you stand up to the devil with the word of God.With the 6 SECRET WORDS,you can slice the devil and make him flee 7 directions from you.

Better pay attention and learn them well...OK?

Let me share my story recently...I've been sick for the past few days,suffering from diarrhoea.It was terrible,I would wake up every half hour to go to the toilet.I kept praying in tongues for healing,but it didn't stop.I woke up at 5 am and the diarrhoea subsided at 10am.

Then thoughts started to come into my mind..."Are you sure these things work?" and "You are a sinner anyway,it's normal to be sick and not be healed.".Indeed,during those moments,the level of your faith comes into play.I refused to give up.Kept praying in tongues and keep believing that "By Jesus' stripes,I am Healed!!!!".

Praise God,things improved.For the next few days,it was better.Today,I'm fully healed!

Another case is about the issue of earning a living...

My brother asked me to help him apply for a place in NUS and NTU.You probably know that I'm a Poly graduate and I didn't want to further my studies.

My reason is simple:Why waste money on a degree that will make you an employee for the rest of your life?Might as well spend on courses that will teach you how to make money.Besides,learn from those who have already been there and done that.

All the while I had been very confident about my decision.I'm starting my Internet Business,my E-book is almost completed.At the same time I'm learning about investment.I know that going to University will not make me a millionaire.

But recently,I seem to be having doubts and fear.I fear that I'll end up like my dad,a good-for-nothing.He didn't want to work because he felt that he was too "good" for the job market.My mum is the one supporting the entire family.It's worth mentioning here that my mum is the best mum in the world.Well,to me at least.

Anyway,back to what I was saying,I was rather fearful about my future.The following thoughts came into my mind..."What if you don't make it?" "How old are you already?Yet you still can't stand on your own feet." "Look at your cousin and brother,they are already quite stable,how about you?"

So on and so forth.Well,it should be obvious that I was under attack by the devil.Being unwell and not in a good mood,I was kind of affected.But Praise God,I broke through this.

Now,I'm going to share my secret with you.Using this secret,you can overcome any doubt and fear.Your faith level will sky rocket.GURANTEED.

Just play this game.

Ready?

It's a very simple game...whenever fear or doubt creeps into your mind,just say out the 6 SECRET WORDS.Say them until you are freed from fear and doubt.You can do this ANYTIME,ANYWHERE!

You must be wondering now...What are the 6 SECRET WORDS?

OK,revealing the 6 SECERT WORDS...

LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED.

There you are,just these 6 words.Don't look down on them,they're powerful.I tried this personally,it works wonders.It will make you feel peace in your heart.And with peace in your heart,you start to have faith.Faith will cause your fulfillment of your prayers.

Remember to claim your blessings as a Child of God.

Oh yes,here's the whole verse.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.(John 14:27)

Jesus not only left us with peace,but He left us and inheritence of blessings.We are join heirs with him.Don't allow the devil to steal your blessings from you.

I hope you are blessed by this.May God prosper you mightily.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Yes Yes. Let me share some insights here which god shared with me. I am going to share them with you. First is the verse, "By your stripes, I am Healed" why it works on some people but not for some. If I tell you that you too have the power and likesness of god to manifest anything, Would you believe me? You will think i am crazy, the devil has no more power but of roaring lion to scare you that you still have the diseases or sickness. and tata you manifested it. I will talk more in my book. Also, the Let not your heart be troubled works too. It takes the negative thoughts away from you. Things are pouring into my brain recently.

" For the First Law of Nature is Love, Nothing More , Nothing Less"
God Bless Everyone

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home