Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday 13th May 2006

I have mixed feelings today..........a mixture of happiness and sadness...........It started off very well,but then ended off sad..........

This morning I wasn't able to sleep until 0940 hrs.Maybe I drank too much Pokka Oolong Tea last night(my favourite beverage).I had to play King Of Fighters 95 to make myself feel tired so that I can fall asleep.Recently I've been obssessed with the old King Of Fighters as the super attacks are really cool.Better than the new ones.

I woke up at around 1700 hrs.I got ready to go out as I was to meet Kok Leong and to bind my E-books that I printed out.Probably my conscious level is super high today.I didn't try to manifest a Dennis Trident,but it came.The minute I reached the bus stop,9673 A came.

I was even more surpised when I met Kok Leong.We agreed to spilt the 30 bucks that he got from selling the Junior Max to his sister.Actually I wanted him to have all the money as I felt that he needed the money more than me.After all,the universe is abundant.Whatever money that is used up for a good cause will always come back.

He didn't want to accept,he even gave me the full 30 bucks.I declined.I said if he insist that I take some money,I insist we split the money.He got 15 bucks and I got 15 bucks.I was really suprised by his change of mindset and attitude.He was thinking like a prosperous man.Praise God,I'm really happy for him.After binding my stuff we went to the arcade.As usual,I had a round of Super Street Fighter.It was fun,today I managed to get quite a number of rounds of "PERFECT".I completed the game and went to meet up with my family.

Saturday nights are always better.At least today I don't get to see the bitch.Well,we met at Bugis,with my uncles and cousin.After which we went to Shaw Towers to have Subway Sandwich(I love Subway,it's healthy).And something interesting happended...........

2 years ago,I told my ex-girlfriend that I wanted to go up to the car park of Shaw Towers to search for the old,unrenovated toilets,as all the toilets at the lower levels and shopping mall have been renovated.She didn't want to.Well,I can't blame her as she's not a Toilet-Fanatic like me.I dismissed this until today..................

Today,the car park was suprisingly full,usually we park at level 5 or 6.Today it was so full that we had to go up to level 10.As I passed by level 9,I saw the toilet open.All car park toilets were closed except for level 3 and 4,which were renovated.(The tiles were the same,but the floor and toilet bowls were changed).I was suprised to see that the floor of the level 9 toilet were unrenovated.I knew I had to go in and explore.I HAD TO DO IT!!I rushed down from level 10 and I went in................

True enough........1976 original ARMITAGE SHANKS squatting.Praise God!I was so happy!Immediately I went in to flush them.Oh the sounds........they bring back my childhood memories.......I was so happy,this really made my day.

I was so excited that I didn't concentrate much on my sandwich.I know I had to go back again before they leave the place.I went back a second time to wash my hands and to flush them once again and we left.I'll take my Digital camera on next visit and post the pictures here.

2207 hrs.......a call came.Christopher was on the line.He wanted to meet me.He was at Orchard with his friend Eddie.I couldn't go down as I was with my family.I asked him if I could meet him at around 2300 hrs.He seemed reluctant as that Eddie wanted to get home.I told him to let Eddie go home first and I'll meet him up alone.He agreed.I asked him what was wrong with him.He said he was feeling negative the whole day because he kept seeing "Beauty and the Beast"s.Let me explain what this means.It's a term coined by me.It means a beautiful looking girl with an ugly guy.I felt he was being very childish,but I still wanted to meet him,so that I can encourage him.

2243 hrs,an SMS.................it was Christopher again,asking me if I was on my way down.I was still with my family and couldn't leave yet.I told him I'll rush down once I'm done.I'll probably reach ard 2330 hrs.He seemed unhappy.

2253 hrs,another SMS..........Christopher was really unhappy.He told me that friends were useless,they bring him nowhere.I was quite offended by this statement.Here I was,trying to rush down and help him,he's just sprouting nonsense without thinking.He told me to forget it.I was about to reach home,and I told my dad that I wanted to go to Orchard to meet a friend.He dropped me at paragon.

23o3 hrs.........I was at paragon.I called Christopher,asking him where he is.He refused to answer my calls..........I tried again...........

Still no answer.I got really pissed this time.Here I am,very tired because of lack of sleep.I should be home resting,but because of him,I came down.For the sake of friendship and for him,I came down.I was mad.REALLY MAD!!!

I started to send an SMS to screw him.I think he deserves to be screwed.I want him to wake up his fucking idea.First is if he continues to be like that,he'll eventually destroy himself.Next thing,if he's going to behave like some pussy,without respecting other people's time and throwing tantariums just because of some minor thing,he should not waste my time.Don't make me go down for nothing.

Initially I was freaking mad..........but slowly I cooled down and felt sorry for him.It's true that he really went through a lot of shit trying to get a girlfriend.But he's really spending too much energy in this area.He's neglecting his career and our business.Among the 3 of us,he's the slowest in trying to complete the materials.He claimed to be busy with work and feel very tried.But my question is,if he's tired,where can he find time to go down to Orchard Road to look at pretty girls?Shouldn't he be spending time educating himself about the business??

Kok Leong and I were very commited to our deadlines and time.We completed everything on time and we are waiting for him.I could understand his situation,but he should still try to catch up and not waste time on looking at girls.I find it utterly lame.

I cooled down.........I sent him another SMS,telling him that as much as I want to help him,he has to help himself.He replied saying that there's nothing he can do.He is giving up hope on finding a girlfriend and that THE MOST SHOCKING THING IS............................

HE WANTS TO TURN GAY!

WHAT?!

I got a shock when I read his message.Just because of a small thing like this he wants to be gay?Oh my God!

Father Lord,I pray in Jesus Name,please help this brother of mine break free from this cycle of confusion.Please grant him wisdom and a discerning spirit,so that he knows what's right and what's wrong.Free him from the vicious cycle.I thank you Father for Thy will be done,on Earth as in Heaven.In Jesus Name,Amen.

I felt quite sad when I read the message.A young man with a bright future turning this way.It's a waste.Well,we believe that God will help him out.We claim that in faith.

It was really a day of HAPPENINGS.I called up Kok Leong and told him about this matter.It so happended that he was in Somerset.So we met up and walked to Bras Basah to take 133.I felt indigant as I spoke of this matter.Felt a little hurt as well that Christopher really thought of me in such a bad way.But after a while,Kok Leong advised me that Christopher really needs to wake up and fight.I send a final SMS to Christopher and we reached the bus stop.

I tried to manifest a Leyland Olympian.But I didn't think much.All I knew was that I wanted to board one.My mind was all on Christopher's case.Few minutes later,I saw 9047 H.

Hey,my favourite bus,I exclaimed.So the manifestation came to pass.Today I learn that you can just hold the desire for a few seconds and let go.

We boarded the bus when it came.Suddenly I felt peace.I knew that I had did my best for Christopher.I've introduced all the great self-help stuff to him.He has the tools now,it's up to him to take action and break off from this vicious cycle.

May God Almighty Help Him...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home