Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday 14th May 2006

A lazy Sunday.I had a good sleep today,woke up at 5pm.After finishing my work,I called up Kok Leong to see if he wanted to meet up for dinner.We met at 8pm and went to Golden Mile Hawker Center for Hokkien Mee and Chicken Rice.The Hokkien Mee there is really good.Do try it if there's a chance.The Chicken Rice stall that I usually order from is closed,so we ordered from another stall.It suxs.The chicken is tasteless.The gizzard is the worst.Never order that.

After the meal we walked around and he decided to go to Park Lane again for arcade.I joined him and as usual,I played my Super Street Fighter.Kok Leong blessed me with a round of game.I'm grateful to him,although I didn't mind just sitting down and watching him play.

At around 2210 hrs,Christopher SMSed me again,saying that he didn't say he's turning gay.Thank God!I'm glad that he's alright.I was worried last night.

Well well...........I've been accused of being a hypocrite by someone.Guess what's my reaction???

Angry?Irritated?Revengeful??Guess.........................?Read on......................

I was amused.Really amused.People are really ignorant.This person is lucky I'm a nice guy.I won't take him to court for slandering me.Why did I say he was ignorant?Because he opens his mouth without thinking.It was a case of me advising him not to listen to his parents as they can't be trusted.I quoted my own case as well.I didn't say don't trust them totally,but only don't trust them with the important stuff.You should be wise enough to know when to trust and when not to.When can you afford to trust and when you can't.WISDOM my friends,WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL THING.

So this ignorant fool was angry with me because he claimed that I was not practicing what I preach just because I was with my parents and family last night and wasn't able to leave the place.And the best part is this,I advised him not to hang around with losers who treat him like a sucker.He refused to heed my advice.And what will happend is they will continue to suck him,till he becomes dry........but I've did my part.I shall speak prudently from now on........

Lesson learnt........communicate well,make sure people get the right intepretation of message from you,it not they will misquote you and accuse you of not practicing what you preach.Next lesson,be prudent,speak only when necessary and advise the right people only.

I came up with a new saying today.Hahaha,read on to find out..........................

Men have 2 heads,
Women have 2 mouths,
If the other head and the other mouth is in control,
We will have a population increase.

Hahaha,sounds good?It was meant to be humourous.I got to work tomorrow that's why I'm writing this early tonight.Mondays are usually busy days,but thank God I'm only working by choice.That's the blessing of a rich man,Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home