Monday, April 23, 2007

BEWARE:Whatever You Write Down & Hold In Your Mind Comes To Past

2 incidents happended within these few days that made me want to share them with you...

In some part of your life,maybe as a kid,have you ever wished that you had a lamp like Aladdin?I did.And many years later,I found my lamp.

You are going to discover by the end of this post...how,you too can have a "magic lamp" like me.

You probably read in some of my previous posts,I used Thomas Pauley's method to manifest a number of things that I wanted in my life.I managed to get good results.However,I discovered that there's a shortcut to his method...

If you have read "I'm Rich Beyond My Wildest Dreams,I am,I am, I am",you probably know that you need a ring note book to write down all your desires.You need to first write down the desires you want in the first section.In the second section,you need to write each of your desire in detail.Then you end off with the statement that the Law of Attraction brings you together with love and understanding.

Now...I realised that for small desires,you can skip the second part.Let me explain what do I mean by small desires and big desires...

Small desires are desires that you know you can achieve in a short span of time.You know that it's very easy to attain.Small desires include things like watching a certain movie,or buying a certain book,or buying a certain game.

It's just a matter of you stepping out of your house and getting it done.

Big desires are "tougher" to achieve.Big desires can be things like wanting to find a suitable life partner,or maybe reaching financial freedom,or maybe living in that dream house that you desire.

Of course all these depends on where you are and what's your belief system like.For someone who is already very rich,reaching financial freedom and living in a dream house maybe a small desire.

I have a few friends who wrote down all big desires and didn't write down any small desires.In the end,they complain that the method doesn't work.My personal experience is you should write down all your desires,be it big or small.

When the small desires manifest,you'll start believing that the big desires can manifest as well.

Now,you probably have this question in mind...which is our main topic tonight...

"What if I suddenly change my mind and don't want that desire anymore?"

I won't give you the answer right away.Read on and find out what happended to me this few days.Then form your own conclusion...

Last week,I wanted to catch 2 movies,Sunshine and Shooter.However,I was having a course from Tuesday to Saturday.I had to cramp everything into Monday.After checking the showtimes schedule,I decided to watch Sunshine first,then Shooter.

However,when I reached the cinema,the counter staff told me I'll be missing the first 15 minutes of the Shooter if I watch Sunshine first.I happended to be a daze that day,forgetting that I calculated the duration of the show.

Ended up I watched Sunshine and Turistas.Because Turistas started at 3pm.But then I was very disappointed with the 2 shows.Both story lines sucked big time.Trust me,don't waste money on these 2 shows.

I had no choice but to give Shooters a miss.My mind kept working...how could I watch the show despite my hectic schedule.Should I watch at Princess or Tampines?Because my course is held at Tampines.

However,I didn't have any chance to watch it.After my course each day,I had something else on.In the end I got fed up.I decided that maybe I don't want to watch it after all.And I left it there.

I decided to try an experiment.Since I had already written down my desire,what would happend if I decided that I wanted to "cancel order"?

Weekend came and go...

I wanted to catch 200 Pounds Beauty and Nightmare Detective today.However the timing was not right.If I watched one,I had to give up the other.And I got to wake up really early.Next thing is that I needed to go to Bras Basah to buy book covers for my new book.

Maybe I check the movie timings again and see if any of the 2 shows are showing at Shaw Towers.I checked but none of the 2 shows were showing there.BUT...

Shooters was showing at 2:55pm.The timing is just right.I can wake up late and make it on time for dinner at home.At the same time I can buy my book covers too.

I went...and it was showing at Prince 1(Big Screen).It was an enjoyable show.Recommended.If you love snipers,you should watch it.

This is the first incident.Let's move on to the second incident...

15th April 2007.Supposed to be the offical release date for Pokemon Pearl and Diamond for Nintendo DS.I was looking forward to this day.However,it's a Sunday.Probably the stock have not arrived yet.Anyway,Seow Choon games don't operate on Sundays.

I went online to check Seow Choon's website to see if the Pokemon games have arrived.Apparently they haven't.But I found out that Phoenix Wright Part 4 was out.Just that it was in Japanese.Great thing was that they had a collector's edition.I drooled at the thought of it.

I reached out for my notebook and started to write it down.As I browsed on,I found that there's also a "Mask Vision Murder Case" under the Japanese version section.Immediately that went into the note book as well.

But I thought that was part 3.Because there' s part 1,2 and 4.The logical deduction is that "Mask Vision Murder Case" is part 3.I wrote down in my notebook that I wanted Part 3.

I called up Seow Choon on 16th April.They told me the Pokemon hasn't arrived yet.It will only arrive on 21st April.Damn it.Never mind,I'll have to wait until 21st.

I decided to go down on the 20th to at buy the 2 Phoenix Wrights that I saw online.I asked whether it was in Japanese only or is there an english option in the game.They told me it's purely Japanese.Damn.I was rather disappointed.

After chatting with the gal at the counter for a while,she told me that some people just buy it to collect.After all it's out of stock in Japan.Oh well,since I can afford it.And since I love collecting this kind of stuff,why not?

I ended up buying the Japanese Collector's edition.When I asked about part 3,the gal was surprised.Because there was no part 3 for Nintendo DS.I told her it's called Mask something.She went to check and told me it's Part 1 in Japanese.

I decided on the spot not to buy "Mask Vision Murder" after all.I got my collector's edition and went to pay for it.The gal told me that I had accumulated 2000 points and I could upgrade my card.Instead of the usual 5% discount,I was entitled to a 7% discount plus a $20 voucher.

I was pretty happy and thought of using the voucher for buying the pokemon.The price is probably going to be around 70 plus per game.There were 2 of them.I budgeted $150 for both games.After the voucher and discount,I probably can buy another game...

Again,I was wondering...what if I "cancelled order" again for the "Mask Vision Murder"?

But later I realised that I had a 20 bucks voucher,plus there's still money left over from the $150 budget.The Pokemon cost $59 each.I might as well buy "Mask Vision Murder" to collect.Since the one I had at home is the PAL version and the look of the box suck big time.

Ended up I went down to Seow Choon's on 21st and bought everything.I still had money left over.

The moral of the story...once you write it down,it happends.I think maybe you could "cancel order" if you tear out the page and throw it away.I don't know...I'll try it one day and let you know.

Meanwhile be blessed and stay prosperous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home