Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday 19th May 2006

Praise the Lord for yet another wonderful day!!I had an interesting day today.What a wonderful life I have!Thank God for the gift of life.Praise Him for all blessings.

"Father God,I thank you in Jesus name for all the blessings that I have received and am going to receive.Thank you for this wonderful life,for the wisdom and the ability to bless others,because you have blessed me so much.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make me a blessing to others.I'm glad that they are blessed through me.In Jesus name,Amen."

Well,I just had this leading to pray.So I just typed out as I prayed.OK,time for the interesting stuff.Hahaha,another morning of waking up late.Really,I got to be more disciplined.Anyway,in every adversity there's always an equalvalent benefit.So what is the benefit today for waking up late???????????Find out below....................

So I woke up late again.And I decided to manifest a bus to bring me to work as soon as possible.I thought of any bus would be possible.Just any bus,single or double deck would be ok.But I was thinking "Wouldn't it be nice if it was a double deck?"

When you think in that way,you are not attached to the outcome.You allow the universe to work on your behalf.3 minutes,a Leyland Olympiam came.Nowdays,there are seldom any Leyland Olympians for service 65.But today,one came.9176 T.I wonder what's the original service?I know it's a "borrowed" bus.But anyway,I was pretty happy to be taking a Leyland Olympian to work.The air-con was pretty strong.I was slightly late only.

What's the lesson here?When you think of "Wouldn't it to be nice.............?" to have something,you are more detached from the outcome and the universe works on your behalf and brings you an outcome better than expected.I was expecting any double decker.Just any one would make me happy.I didn't expect an Leyland Olympian.Those who read my previous blogs will know that I favour Leyland Olympians more than any other model.

I went to work as usual.It was a peaceful day,praise God.Thank God for the wisdom that I was able to fufil some tasks that were not within my capability.I had to diagnose some patients to key into the billing system.I managed to find out the answer based on God's leading.Everything went smoothly.

Lunchtime came,I took 9066 C down to Lido,didn't do any visualising,it jus came............Guess what I had today??Abalone with rice.African 6 Head Abalone.Whew,it's really cool to be rich and served by people.I just love it!What happended was a few days ago I saw the advertisement outside East Ocean Restaurant at Shaw House(Lido),it was $28+++.I knew I wanted to try it today.But what was stated there was 7 head instead of 6 head.6 head is bigger.The waitress explained that they are having promotion now.I could order a 6 Head Abalone for the same price.I said great,I'll follow her suggestion.The interesting thing was,I enjoyed the gravy more than the abalone itself.I dipped the brocolli into the sauce and it was really great.The abalone tasted very normal,nothing specticular.It's like eating rubber.Hahaha,I spent 30 plus bucks eating rubber.

Well,I learnt a very important lesson today during this simple lunch session.The waitress asked what did I want for a drink,I said I wanted "Po Lei"(A kind of chinese tea).She bought me 4 small cups of "Kung Fu Tea" and the "Po Lei" that I wanted.First thing that came to my mind was "Did I have to pay for the Kung Fu Tea?".

This was really a bad thought,because only poor people think that way,rich people don't think in this way.They don't give a damn because they can afford it.I was feeling some fear in me because I was thinking of my budget.I shouldn't be thinking of budget because my God is rich and the universe is abundant.Whatever that I spend will come back to me somehow.I did some releasing about it,and I felt peaceful.The Sedona Method is really cool.

The next thing that came was the bill.It was 48 bucks.I was somehow shocked,even with the titbits,tea and service charge,shouldn't be this much.I paid anyway.Then I was thinking whether to tip them or not."50 bucks per meal is quite steep".WRONG!!!!A rich man doesn't think in this way.He orders by choice,not by price.But when the change came,I checked it again and found out they overcharged me.I was a little pissed and told the waiter to check again because the captain told me that my abalone was on promotion.He bought the bill back and took a long time to come back to me.

Indeed,they made a mistake,the bill was only 37 bucks.I was contemplating how much to tip them.I was a little fustrated,then I thought,"40 bucks per meal is quite steep".WRONG AGAIN!!Felt like kicking myself for thinking that way.In the end I left every other coin except the $1 coins.I then left the Restaurant wondering.........did I not tip them more because of the poverty mindset or was I really pissed?I think I was not being generous enough.I got to train myself to accept the fact that THE UNIVERSE IS ABUNDANT,WHATEVER THAT IS GIVEN AWAY WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU WITH INTEREST.

Lesson learnt:Always have the believe that the resources are infinite.

OK,time to go back to work.Hahaha,as usual,bus manifesting again.I did the usual stuff.I wanted 9012 H.But in my mind I was thinking that probably 9815 H will come again because it was on shift around that time.1353 hrs it will reach Tangs bus stop.To my suprise,another Leyland Olympian 9090 G came.Wow,Leyland Olympian again,it was what I visualised.I think I must have released when I expected 9815 H to come.

Lesson learnt:Visualise first,do the steps first,worry later.You might be releasing without yourself consciously knowing at times.

OK,afternoon was a breeze.Everything went smooth.Dinner was great.I had roast pork and roast duck from chinatown.I was really hungry due to the small portion I had for lunch.I went for a nice drive around Thomson estate.Saw some nice houses there,but still feel that my home's the best.The area there is too cramped.After that went to Serangoon Gardens for Russian Dessert again,but today they only serve main course,no dessert.We went for Gelato instead at a nearby ice cream parlour.It sucks big time.Too sweet and flavours are too bland.I reached home at around 2115hrs.

2130 hrs.My mum wanted to go for a walk with me.I obliged although I was tired.She has been alone since the "cold war" started on Sunday.Well,it's always like that.We had a good walk and chat.I told her about my house on Astrid Hill.She supported my idea and encouraged me.I really thank God for my mum and my doctor uncle(father's 2nd elder brother).Without their support,I wouldn't be where I am today.I know that I will be able to bless them soon.I thank God for that.I want to bless them for helping me and supporting me all this while.I pray that they will be saved soon.

I reached home at 2345 hrs.And I have been blogging since then.Just read the comment by Christopher.Thank you brother,for your uplifting and encouraging comments.You are right,indeed the show is somewhat negative.I agree.Haha yeah,thank God for that show.I'm proud of my wife for her acting skills haha.When you come to our house,you'll know what type of dog you'll see.Anyway,I won't be in-charge of the dog.It's her pasar.

I'm really glad that you have developed your prosperity consciousness.You have gone up another level.I know that because you now become sensitive to movie content.Hahaha instead of R(A) movies,you should start rating them N(A),meaning negative movies or P(A) for positive movies.Praise God,he's really working in you.Keep up the good work!!!See you at Leedon Park!

Well folks,that's all for today,see you guys tomorrow.God bless all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home