Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday 17th May 2006

Praise the Lord for another blessed day.I woke up 5 minutes late.When I reached the bus stop,it was empty,seems that all the buses have left.The time was 0903 hrs.I tried an experiment,visualizing myself alighting the bus at 0915 hrs.After that I let go,although there were "voices of disbelief" in my mind,but they were minimal as 12 minutes to reach my destination was "believeable" to my mind.

True enough,one minute later bus 64 arrived.It was a single deck though.I think if my belief system was stronger,I might have manifested a Dennis Trident.I reached my destination at 0914 hrs.1 minute before the desired time.

Lesson learnt:Try to manifest something that is more "believeable" to your mind first and slowly build up your belief from there.The mind is like a muscle,when you keep using it,it becomes stronger.Beliefs are the same,when you keep enforcing them level by level,they become stronger and it's a matter of time you'll be able to attract the "seemingly impossible" outcomes that you desire.

It was a smooth day at work,as my uncle was on leave,he arranged for 2 locums to take over him for today.The first was a lady doctor,she was very pleasant to the patients and was very merticulous in her work.The second one was a male doctor in his mid 30s.He has a real fucked up attitude.He was unwilling to do any checkups for the patients referred to by the insurance agents and he kept having long idle conversations using the clinic's phone.I'm definitely going to let my uncle know about this,that bastard,how dare he do this!!What if the patients call in and can't get through?

After work,Kok Leong and I went on our weekly "Prosperity Tour".Today we went to ,Merryn Drive and Hua Guan Avenue.We got some ideas on how we want our house to be like.You feel prosperous when you hang around places where the rich are.Well,hang around them would be better.You can hang around me,provided if I feel that you are good enough to deserve my attention.Haha I was just teasing.Well,just don't be negative and lack,you'll be fine.

We went back home and then went to Holland Village for dinner.It was a tiring day,we had a long walk and had dinner only at 9 plus.We went to NYDC for Baked Rice as usual and this time we ordered the beverages.We tried "King Tut's Favourite".It wasn't worth the price.Although we can afford it,I feel that the price is not justified.We are rich,but prudent in spending unnecessarily.

Christopher SMSed me about some negative people in his "HELL GROUP".Well it's supposed to be cell group.Kok Leong named it hell group because he feels that Christopher is suffering hell there.Which I concur.Christopher told me there was this cheapskate person who made him feel very negative.Well,my reply was very simple,honest and direct.I don't hang around cheapos.In fact I feel repulsive about them.I live in a world of abundance,not lack.I prefer to give than to take.I think there's more joy in giving to others.Yeah,even when typing this,I feel joy.

Cheapos like to take advantage of others,they are usually negative,jealous people who are very unhappy when they know others' are better off than them.And they always find ways and means to run others down.They are willing to travel a long distance just to get that "$2 dollars FREE GIFT".They are willing to spend hours of their precious time to queue up for worthless free stuff.I wonder what they do with their time?No wonder they are where they are.Rich folks like us value time.We spend time thinking how to make money and how to do constructive things.We spend time trying to improve ourselves everyday instead of getting involved in idle gossip.

Well,if you are what I described above,there is still hope for you if you decide to change.Start by being more generous towards others.You'll go a long way.Of course,do it with wisdom.Don't allow yourself to be a sucker.Be wise and discerning.

After dinner I went to take bus 7 home.I was really really tired.Hoped that the bus would come fast and the air con would be powerful as the weather was freaking hot.9375 K came.Thought it was going to be very cool in it,the stupid driver turned the air con down to the minimum.I had to bear with it for 1/2 hour.I tried to visualize myself alighting at 2230 hrs.I did not look at the time at all throughout the whole journey because I knew that my mind will start resisting this,saying that it's impossible.I was quite suprised,the traffic lights seemed to turn green most of the time and it was quite smooth.Until I reached Bugis Village.As you know,there were 2 traffic lights after the bus stop.I was pretty nervous,hoping that I'll be able to pass through without stopping.When I was having that thought,the lights were still green,until the nervousness kicked in.Suddenly,the bus stopped.There were some idiots who didn't want to board the bus when it stopped.They only want to board when the bus is directly in front of them.And it's idiots like this who hold up others' time.But I don't blame them.If I had let go,it might not have happended.I was too anxious to get down the bus.

Lesson learnt here:No matter under what circumstances,just release if you are not clear.How do you know if you are not clear?It's easy,you'll have negative emotions like fear,doubtfulness,nervousness or even anger.Just let go of wanting to be in control or wanting to be in sercurity or wanting approval.This is the SEDONA METHOD.I shall touch on this in greater detail in my future entries.Stay tuned.............

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

haha... chong, I shall leave a comment on your statement on the sedona method.. The idea of it of releasing control and wanting security is that when you feel fear,anger,etc.... ou bo chap the situation that I felt that nothing can really affect me at all... I tried it and it works, everytime I feel angry abt a person, I dive down to the problem and bo chap and do smth else..

Abt my hell group, yesterday there was this inspector from chc, he is suspose to review the cell grp performance... yesterday, quite pissed off also, didn't know someone could be so cheapskate and spoil everyones plan so easily.... stay tuned to my blog

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home