Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday 15th May 2006

Whew,dark clouds clear again today...........I think I have been pretty offensive in my last blog.I think there are times I need to control my reactions.I should learn to respond instead of react.As you would have guessed,all the unpleasant stuff was directed at Christopher last night.

He SMSed me this morning apologizing.I felt bad about it too.I think we both were just mad at that moment.Well,I should learn to be more understanding towards others,accept them as they are.After all I'm not perfect.Thank God that everything is cleared up today.Praise God for a friend like him.

Today is a wonderful day,full of coincidences.It's a time of learning again.This morning,I tried to manifest a Dennis Trident to take me to work.I was a few metres away from the bus stop.I had the desire in my mind,pictured the bus,all within a few seconds.

Presto,the bus came within a few seconds.True enough,a Dennis Trident.9673 A.It's interesting to not that the whole process can actually take a few seconds.I manifested the bus in 3 seconds.I was running to board it.

Work today was very smooth.2 pretty babes came to visit my uncle.One of them was 34 years old,and my God,she looked really attractive.She's those type with class and elegance.My type.But I'm already married.Thank God for the wonderful wife I have.But no harm "admiring" God's creation right?Of course in my eyes,my wife is the most beautiful of all.Haha,don't need to ask mirror mirror on the wall.Well,back to this babe,I graded her an A+.She's close to my wife,who gets a DISTINCTION.The other one was a B.I saw her a few times before,but she seems to look better today.I upgraded her.Don't get the wrong idea,I didn't try to manifest them.

Lunch was great.My initial plan was to have KFC at Lido.When I reached there,I discovered that it was no longer there.In it's place was MOS Burger.Suddenly it came to my mind that I've always wanted to try the Negri Toro Sushi at the Isetan.A box of 6 costs 20 bucks.Well,it's not everyday that they are on sale.I think there's a season.I saw them in December last year,wanted to try,but didn't have the chance.I wrote my desire down and let go.

I was pleasantly suprised that when I walked into the sushi section,there were 3 such boxes of sushi waiting for me.It was a very clear sign that my desire of 5 months ago is fufilled today.I bought one box and went over to look at other stuff.

They were having a Japanese Food Fair.Cool,I saw boxes of fried scallops and fried cuttlefish.Went over and tried the samples.They tasted great.I bought a box of each.I knew I needed a drink.Went over to the drinks section to look for distilled water.Found this pretigious looking bottle,"Lynton Park Drinking Water".Sounds good and prosperous to me.And it was only a dollar,I took a bottle and paid for everything.

The whole place was pretty crowded,but just at the moment I was wondering where to sit and have my lunch,someone left that spot and I could sit down.As I was about to dig into my lunch,a lady beside me(around late 40's,not pretty girl:P) asked me to check her handphone for her to see if the battery was flat.I checked it,indeed it was flat.She asked me to lend her mine.I obliged.She gave me the number to dial.I acted on her instructions and passed the phone to her.She completed her call,thanking me profusely after that,saying that she was waiting for a call and if not for me,she would still be waiting there.I told her no worries,it was my pleasure to help.

Finally,peace,I could enjoy my lunch.Let me tell you,the Negri Toro is really heaven.It's worth every single cent.I was in heaven when I tasted it.I would buy it again when I go back there.The scallops and cuttlefish were quite oily and a bit on the tough side.Didn't enjoy them as much as the Negri Toro Sushi.

After my lunch,I decided to have some dessert.I went into Sun Molin Bakery and bought a Chocolate Connet.Oh this is a MUST-TRY for chocolate lovers.It's only $1.50.You'll love it.Hmm........I've always wanted to have McDonald's Milkshake ever since they re-launched it here.This was my chance as not every branch had it.The Lido McCafe happended to have it.I went for a Strawberry Shake and decided to head back to work.It tastes as good as before.Yum.

Time to go to the bus stop.I saw an MI III 143 driving past Tangs.I couldn't see the number plate,I think it was 9044 R.I walked to the Far East Plaza bus stop and tried to manifest a Leyland Olympian to bring me back to work.I thought of a few of them that I missed taking.Namely 9012 H,9000 S,9010 M and hopefully 9064 H or 9088 P,if they have been temporarily changed over to 143.I did the usual visualization stuff and waited.But it seems that I wasn't quite able to let go because the weather was hot and I wanted to board the bus as soon as possible.10 minutes passed........Damn,a single deck.I decided to wait again............

Another 10 minutes passed................Oh,a double deck...............But..................
It wasn't a Leyland Olympian.Darn,almost all of 143 double decker buses were Leyland Olympians,why did I get this Volvo Super Olympian of all the buses?But I boarded it anyway,the weather was damn hot.Didn't want to be late for work.By the way,the number plate is 9815 H.The one and only Volvo Super Olympian for 143.The air-con was pretty cool.

I was wondering,why did I not succeed in manifesting my desired 143s?Was it because I thought of too many buses or options?I wasn't being clear enough?Or it just so happend that 9815 H reaches the bus stop at that timing everyday?Finally........................the answer came.........

It came when I was charging my handphone.I discovered that there was this dialled number starting with 9815 in my dialled number list.Hey,I don't know whose number was that........until I remembered that it was the woman who used my phone.Coincidence isn't it?

What lesson can be drawn from this?Perhaps I should have looked at my phone and from there guess what bus is coming??

Tomorrow shall be another day of discovery!!I'm enjoying all this,aren't you??Stay tuned......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home