Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday 18th May 2006

I've been waiting for today since last week.Today is the DAY!!That "Isabella" is showing in Lido cinema.There's only one cinema in Singapore showing this movie.Interesting phenomenia.It's named after my wife,and the main character in the show shares the same surname as me.Pretty exciting to wake up this morning,waiting to watch the show.

I woke up late again this morning.I was 5 minutes late again.Tomorrow I shall make it a point to wake up earlier.Thank God,I managed to run after the bus and reach on time.I tried to do a quick visualization process and the bus was too fast for me.But in the end I was still able to catch it.

Lesson learnt:You will always get the desires of your heart,but not in your own terms.Anything and everything can happend to orchestrate the events to your desire.Keep an open mind.Don't fret if things don't go your way.

I reached my workplace on time today.Praise God!Relative a smooth day for work,just some minor irritations here and there,but overall it was good.I went for lunch at Han's Cafe with Uncle David,one of my uncle's patients working in MAS.He's a nice guy to talk to,and very generous.I had Sirlion Steak,Lamb Chop and Banana Split.What a great meal!

Finally,5pm came.Time to knock off.I went down to Lido to buy the tickets first and went back down to Park Lane to meet Kok Leong.I reached there at ard 6pm.Christopher called me when I was in the middle of a game.Interestingly,Kok Leong and I didn't manage to complete our respective games,and when we went up the escalator,there was Christopher waving to us.Did he manifest this??I'll leave it to him to answer.

After meeting,we walked up all the way to Hotel Meridian food court for dinner.I had a drink as I had some sausages earlier at Tangs.I ordered 4 different types of sausages and ate them before meeting my 2 brothers.They had fishball noodles.After the meal,we talked till around 7:40pm and we continued our journey towards Lido.

Kok Leong stopped at HMV to buy a CD.We then continued on towards Lido.I felt hungry and went to try the Japanese Green Tea Ice Cream at the supermarket.It was 3 bucks per scope.It tasted a bit funny.Not really worth the price.After that we went up to the ground floor as both of them wanted to buy Gelato Ice Cream.

My hunger was not entirely fufilled,I decided to go up to eat KFC.I ordered 2 2-pc meals.The service there sucks.That counter guy did not understand english,I said I wanted only ribs.He said he'll try.But I saw plenty of ribs behind.He gave me 2 wings.I got pissed and told him to change.

The message is very clear,if people cannot follow precise instructions,they deserve to re-do the job.I do not tolerate such nonsense.

Anyway,we went in on time.The cinema was quite empty.I think most people are watching Da Vinci Code.The storyline of the show sucks.I was only there to program my mind for visualization.

I really appreciate the both of them for accompanying me to watch the movie.It was only me who was excited about it.I thank them from the bottom of my heart.Praise God for such good brothers.May God bless them abundantly.

Yeah,just read the comment from Christopher about the HELL group.I think it's time the church authorities put a stop to their nonsense.If not,the reputation of the church is at state.I'm glad that Christopher is reaching a higher prosperity conscious level and he really made the effort to stick to the business commitments.

Praise God for today.I believe tomorrow is going to be another great day!!Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

haha chong.... had a great time watching your wife in the movie.... think you have manifested this movie... since it is not broadcasted and it is not found elsewhere... you have to thank god for that manifestation....

But the movie story indeed has a lot of negativity , once not careful, it becomes part of your life... it protrays life is full of ups and downs and hardships and smoking is cool and hot babes lolx....

After reading the richard brandson book it is indeed quite life changing of what a person vision, dreams and a kind heart can really impact so much and also.... it protrays the right concept of rich man are actually generous and they earn rich but they donate part of their riches to societies too... so all rich man are "Niao" meaning miser is NOT TRUE.... I now believe that, rich people gives generously, only a poor man is a miser... I remember once my mum gave $5 to a poor man on the bus while we were going down.... a few days later there was this lost and found of exactly 5 dollars.... what does this shows? you bless someone with 5 bucks and god gave you back 5 bucks.... it is a win win situation.. you know sometimes god bless you thru other people either in speeches or in doings.... How do you explain this? It is the convenant of god to all worlds people... problem is are you willing to seek him or continues your own ways and to sin

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home