Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday 24th May 2006

Another day of learning today.Woke up this morning,didn't feel good,don't know why.............but it's great that tomorrow is my rest day.YEAH!!

OK,this morning I learnt my lesson.Not to be smart.There's this saying in Hokkien "lang kiang tiu ho,mai kay kiang" meaning it's enough to be smart,don't pretend to be smart.What happended??

I tried to manifest a Dennis Trident.I visualised myself tapping the exit terminal at 0915 hrs,with the sounds of the bus and etc........when I reached the bus stop,a Volvo Olympian came.I thought to myself,my Trident hasn't come yet,I shall wait,maybe it's the next bus.WRONG CHOICE MAN!!!!After the bus left,there was no bus for 6 minutes.......When I glanced at my Handphone Clock,it was 0903 hrs.No buses!!What to do?

I braced myself and calmed myself down.OK,I thought to myself,there is something to learn here.Suddenly I remembered a story of this pious Christian man....................

One day,the town this man was stranded on an island.A helicopter flew past,the crew tried to save him,he said no,God will save him.After a while,the helicopter flew off..............Few minutes later,a boat came along and the men on the boat shouted at him and told him to go onboard.He said no again,God will save him.Hours passed,days passed......................Finally,this man died of hunger.He went up to heaven..............and met God.He asked God "Why did you let me die?Why didn't you save me?" God replied "I sent a helicopter and a boat to save you,but you didn't want to be saved,what can I do?"

I feel that this morning,I was like this man.I didn't want to board the bus that came.I was trying to be smart.In the end not only I was late,I didn't get a double decker.

So the moral of the story is:Don't act smart.Check the time before trying anything out.

Lunch was same as yesterday,except that I went to Wheelock Place basement to eat instead of sitting outside the supermarket.Had milkshake for dessert.Today I am really happy about my lunch,there were slices of Salmon Belly in my rice.This is quite unusual.As usual,I bought 100g of Tuna Belly to go along.Mmm..........delicious lunch.Thank God for that.Actually wanted to take 9012 H today,but was late due to the crowd that came during lunch time.I will try again on Friday.So in a way I was led to eat my Sashimi Rice.No wonder there were slices of salmon belly.Praise God for His Guidance.

Lesson learnt:All things always turn out for the highest good.

Evening my dad joined my uncle and I for dinner and for a nice car ride.He behaved better today,at least he didn't make those unnecessary comments that discredited me.He used to do that.I hope that God will give him more wisdom,so that he can become a more likeable person.Anyway,today my uncle was telling me to forgive my aunt for her trespasses.He said I should do it for his and my dad's sake.I said I would,but I warned them that if she tries anything funny again,don't blame me for exploding at her.I mean what I say.I will forgive her for all the shit she did to me.And I don't expect her to do it again.Well then,I can be nice,but don't force me to be nasty.

Haiz,my woman always tells me to be nice.She said that I look more charming when I'm nice.Hahaha what a compliment.But I told her,it's not that I want to be nasty to people,but I just want them to keep out of my way and not provoke me.I am not an offensive person.And I always try to be nice to others first,unless they really try their nonsense on me,then I won't hold back.Well then,for her sake,for my future childrens' sake and for my own sake,I'll try to tone down a bit.And one more thing,she kept telling me to forgive my dad for not standing on my side and all those nasty things he did to me last time.She said life's short,it's better to forgive now than to regret later when he's not around someday.After some thought,I cooled down and just let the issue pass.My wife is really knows how to handle me.Haha she knows which buttons to press.I take my hat off her.Praise God for her.We compliment each other,there are times I'll advise her and this time she's advising me.

Hmm..........come to think of it,I should just let it pass.Everyone makes mistakes sometime or the other,even myself.I think if God can forgive me for my sins,why can't I forgive others?If I am perfect,I wouldn't be here.OK,decided.

Father God,I forgive all those who have ever trespassed me in the name of Jesus.I bless each and everyone of them now,I want them to live well,be prosperous and be blessed.Teach me to walk in love Father,that I might love my enemies and that I might follow Jesus' example,to walk in love at all times.I know it's not possible with my own strength.I seek your help Father,with you,all things are possible.I release all of them into your good hands Father.Bless them.Amen.

Good ending today right?I think I feel lighter now.I got to thank my wife for her good counsel as well.It's a pity she doesn't read my blog.But it's fine with me.I write for my own pleasure,not to please anyone or to curry favour anyone.

Tomorrow will be a wonderful day............for a good rest...........Hahaha,then watch Da Vinci in the evening.Alright guys,be blessed,stay prosperous,see you tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home