Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday 29th May 2006

Whew,time flies,very soon it's coming to the end of May.But thank God,today is a great day,I managed to accomplish a lot today.

Thought I will wake up late today as I slept a lot last evening.But thank God I had enough sleep and woke up before the alarm clock went off.Started the day off by reading Deepak Chopra's "Spontaneous Fufilment Of Desire".It's a great book on syncrodestiny,the coincidences in our lives and how can we derive the meanings of these coincidences.I highly recommend this book.

There's a part where you need to meditate for 20 minutes per day.I find it really difficult to meditate.There's a saying that a successful man is one that can control his mind.How true this statement is!As we all know,our mind is always wandering around,never stopping.It takes great discipline to "tame" it.I am still trying to do it.And I believe in time to come,I will succeed in controlling my mind.

After reading the book,I continued with Stuart Wilde's "The Trick To Money Is Having Some".I read only a few pages due to some distraction.It mentioned that you need to have the correct mindset to attract money.And many times,our beliefs are stopping us from having the money we desire.I shall share more on this book after I read more of it.I believe this will benefit you readers.

The time's about 1600 hrs.I got ready to leave home to catch "Over The Hedge" with Kok Leong.Received an SMS from Christopher,asking whether we are meeting tonight.I invited him to join us for dinner.After which he got upset,saying that Kok Leong and I played him out.Played him out?!What the fuck did we do?I was thinking to myself.........why is he always doubting us?

He claimed that we were hiding things from him,which we didn't.I always maintain transparency within our partnership.Whatever that we do,I always let him know.The reason why I didn't inform him Kok Leong and I were meeting is because he mentioned that he wasn't interested in the movie we were watching and that usually Mondays he has to work overtime.I took it that he was busy and after all,it's wasn't a formal business meeting,so I never invite him along.

It seems that he took it very personally and that we were somehow "cheating" him in someway.I don't know what is his belief system and what he is thinking.Apparently he doesn't know me well enough.Why should I cheat him?What has he for me to cheat?Besides,I am not that type of loser who cheats and bullies those weaker than me.........why did he think in this way?My analysis is because he has been surrounded by too many of such losers who try to take advantage of him.Therefore he becomes very sensitive to these issues.In fact oversensitive.But I am not bothered this time.It has been the 4th time he has doubted me.And I have been very patient with him.I'm very tired of explaining myself,for something I didn't even do.Why should I prove my innocence where in the first place I am innocent?

And I feel that this is very bad for the partnership.If this nonsense goes on,it's a matter of time the partnership will break.Oh well,I'm not going to give a fuck this time.I have did my best to be fair to everyone.I have been very tolerant and have been giving in to late completion of work.Whatever that happends,no one is going to stop me from achieving my goals.Those that want to leave can leave.I am still going on no matter what.I will press on till I reach my destination.I am looking for commited business partners,not those who don't work and spend their time elsewhere doing things which do not contribute to the success of the business.

I may be strict in this sense.Although I asked myself many times,am I setting my standards too high?Are the deadlines manageable?But what's the bottomline?It's to be successful.If we don't push ourselves,competition will overtake us.We should be constantly striving to be better,no being complacent.Complacency kills.

Oh well,a word of advice,for a partnership to succeed,the most important thing is unity.All partners should have a common goal in mind.Once that happends,everything will run smoothly.One of the reasons why people split or divorce is because of different interests.My dad loves to say that.I think it's pretty true.Similarly my wife and I got together because of similar interests.Thank God for her.Everyday is a new discovery for both of us.We discover more of each other everyday and fall more in love with each other everyday.

OK,back to the happenings.The movie was really great.I had a great laugh.There was a pretty young girl sitting beside Kok Leong today.Hahaha lucky him.But I still consider myself luckier.You should know why.After the movie,I smsed Christopher to see if he's joining us for dinner.He said no,he was going home to sleep.

Fine,I thought.I am not going to waste any time today.I will proceed on with a business meeting today without him.That was a last minute decision because Wednesday is the deadline,there are somethings we need to accomplish then.Luckily,Kok Leong and I were able to clear up everything today.We were 2 days early.Wednesday I will be planning for June.We will be doing something interesting in June.

I had Sashimi with Rice again today,and 10 pcs McNuggets(Shared 20 pcs with Kok Leong) and 4 McPepper Wings.The Wings were nice,but not really value for money.After the good meal we went to Kino and then to his new workplace.He applied for a job as a sercurity guard at Aliwal Street.I went with him to check out the premises,then we went for supper at Jalan Besar Stadium S11.I had my Mixed Vegetable Rice as usual,then we went to the bank to deposit cash.The darn machine was spoiled and we had to walk to Rochore Center to do it.I was quite tired,took 133 with Kok Leong.No double deck today.Because I didn't try manifest any.

Feel a bit tired now.Going to bathe and clear work later.I will work as much as I can.To accomplish more if possible.It's great to work ahead of schedule.I love doing that.I hate it when time is wasted on unnecessary stuff.OK guys,got to work tomorrow.I'll see you guys again tomorrow night.Praise God for such a wonderful life!I am grateful for everything.May God bless each and everyone of you abundantly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home