Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday 25th May 2006

Wah,a day of trials and fustration...........it's during these days that you learn to be more patient and go with the "flow" knowing that all things turn out for the highest good...............

The good thing is I had a good sleep today.Woke up at 1330 hrs.Realising that I need to go and buy tickets earlier because the best seats might be taken up.I left home at 1400 hrs,bought tickets and reached home at 1440 hrs.Met my mum on the way up home,she asked if I wanted to have lunch.I said yes,then I left my keys in my room and locked it.DAMN IT!My brother won't be home till 11 plus and I haven't been doing any work today.All my stuff is in my room.

Luckily I have some E-books that I printed out lying on the computer table that I've been wanting to read and have no time.I took out the E-books and went to Bugis and find a nice place to read them.When I reached there,every darn seat or bench is occupied.FUCK MAN!!That's an hour wasted.At 5 plus,Kok Leong reached Bugis.We meet up and walked across to Shaw Towers Subway to have dinner.I didn't have any chance to read the books and they were pretty heavy to carry.I get irritated when time is wasted.I hate to waste time.

We had a great dinner.I didn't read my stuff as we were talking.At 6 plus,Christopher called to say he arrived.Wow,we see a happy man today..........A man in love is a happy man.Agree with me?Well,he has been crazy over this girl named Yiling.I wish him the best and that his dreams come true.Haha his mind is so full of her that he is not able to hear what I was talking to him about.But it's a good thing,at least he is a happy man now,compared to being moody and negative.We watched the show at 1835 hrs.Boring show.I slept during the start.Then Christopher nudged me to wake up.He said I was snoring and the 2 bitches beside were laughing.To hell with them anyway.Fucking bitches,they don't know how to shut up when the show has started.They deserve a good screw to make them shut up!

Anyway,after the show Christopher went home,Kok Leong and I went to Suntec to buy Pastor Prince's sermon CD.Damn it,the tape counter is closed.Wah,today ah,really.......................FUCK UP.Okok relax............relax and go with the flow,I told myself.Kok Leong agreed to help me buy the CDs when he drops by tomorrow.Praise God for a good friend.We went to the bus stop and waited for 133.At first it was a single deck,then 9195 M came.I was grateful that at least it was a Leyland Olympian,even if it's not on my favourites list.Well,my favourite in the whole of Singapore is 9074 D.I think I haven't mentioned it before here.If you want to view it,go to my frienster and check it out.It has been my favourite since 1994.

Whew finally reached home.Damn,no one at home and I don't have the keys.So I had to go downstairs and find a place to read my E-books.It was a good thing too,if not I wouldn't have a chance to read the books.I knew by 2300 hrs,someone will be back.As based on experience,sometimes when it's a bad day for you,you just let everything go,then wait for the new day.2300 hrs is the beginning of a new day accordingly to chinese astrology.I wasn't that pissed because I knew that somehow there's something good behind all these shit that happended.At least I read about fire sales today.

Lesson learnt today:In every shit,there is always something good.Look for it,and learn to flow along.Don't fight things if they don't turn out your way,you'll be more frustrated instead.

Work again tomorrow.And it's going to be a better day!!!Hmm......I have forgiven everyone,including the 2 people whom I might be seeing tomorrow.I ask Father God to give me wisdom when dealing with them.So..................read on tomorrow to know what happended.......if there's any happening between me and them.

God bless you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home